Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the coolest, weirdest and/or most disgusting...

Posted by   + Show Post
thing you have ever found at the beach?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
brittani
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM
I live in myrtle. Those lil clams are all over down here. We also have a lot of starfish come the winter months.

Quoting Anonymous:

When we went to myrtle this past summer the live clams? were odd. if you picked up enough sand with them, they burrowed in it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Ummm thanks for sharing. What does this have to do with the beach

Quoting Anonymous:

I can stick my butt up in the air and suck air in and out of my asshole.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:57 AM
I live in myrtle beach. One year after storm we found glasses that had barnacles all over them, crabs, huge prices of driftwood, star fish tons of them, kids toys, fishing poles that had washed up, saw a dead humpback whale while we were at the beach in Maine, jelly fish of all types. We also see a lot of dolphins. One year we also saw a great white shark jump out of the water full brech. It was like where we'd be swimming. I love when tourist say there are no sharks in the waters here. I tell them to walk up on the Pier and look down. We have bull sharks, black tips, tiger sharks, hammer heads, sand tigers and a few others. Great whites are rare
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:00 AM
A dead seal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mabuka
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:15 AM
That's awesome!...minus the condom thing. That's just...wrong. I don't know if I'll ever be able to order a Sex on the Beach again because I'll think of a beautiful beach covered with used condoms...yuck. Lol.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Coolest- actual fossils. Like from Waaaay back when. I have a piece of rock that has an impression of an ancient crustacean and one with the imprint of an ancient plant. This beach in CA in known for these things, but is very secluded, a rough hike to get to it, and also on a military base, so it is easy to find them there.

Weird- and sad. A full skeleton of a sea lion. Also on a beach in CA. it looked like it had just laid there and passed. Every bone was in place. It was weird to see but sad.

Disgusting- a used condom with stuff in it. I stepped on it!!! OMG it still makes me want to puke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Quoting Mabuka:

Lol now look what you did! I never thought of that till now and that is my favorite drink! I am blaming you if I can't order it again!!! Lol it was soooo beyond nasty. Worst part is was it was at night, and we were sea turtle looking. When I originally stepped on it, I just felt something wet and squishy. I of course jumped bit it stuck and I picked it off with my hands, imagine my disgust when my husband turned on the flashlight to make sure it wasn't a jellyfish! Bbbbbaaaarrrfffff. Gag aaaack! I had to leave immediately to wash my foot and hands! Yuck.
osubucksbaby
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Some weird lookin clear fish thing, I'll have to post a pic of it, hang on just a sec
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Coolest thing I found was a full plate from a 1600's shipwreck. It was awesome. We donated it to a local museum.

Nastiest thing was last march I took the kids to the beach for the day. We live very close so sometimes we go and just walk around and play in the sand even in winter coats. It's so fun! But anyway, there were literally thousands of baby blue crabs all over the beach! They were about 2-4 inches long it was a mild spring and they all came out early then died because we had a cold snap :(..
Mabuka
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Hahaha! I'm sorry!
That's so gross I actually got a chill reading about it. I would have FREAKED.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting Mabuka:

Lol now look what you did! I never thought of that till now and that is my favorite drink! I am blaming you if I can't order it again!!! Lol it was soooo beyond nasty. Worst part is was it was at night, and we were sea turtle looking. When I originally stepped on it, I just felt something wet and squishy. I of course jumped bit it stuck and I picked it off with my hands, imagine my disgust when my husband turned on the flashlight to make sure it wasn't a jellyfish! Bbbbbaaaarrrfffff. Gag aaaack! I had to leave immediately to wash my foot and hands! Yuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:50 AM
I found a treasure troll once when I was digging in the sand with my son LOL he wanted to keep it, but he forgot it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN