Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the coolest, weirdest and/or most disgusting...

Posted by   + Show Post
thing you have ever found at the beach?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (51-53):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM
5 dollar bill at low tide in the waters edge. We walked all the way out because we wanted to see a rock that usually can't be got to, the water was especially low that day. It was hooked on the rock.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I've lived in FL my whole life, you'd think I'd have some good ones lol...I'm having trouble just coming up with anything!!
Umm I guess the most disgusting thing would be my feet finding TAR a few times as a kid. Eeewwww! Oh oh and, syringes..used syringes..fucking druggies need to learn to clean up their hepatitis filled messes!!
Coolest thing, tons of full sand dollars(Ft Desoto has millions of them and it's the nicest beach EVER.. if anyone ever has the chance to go, GO!) Another cool thing was this bench my bff and I found on Clearwater beach, it has a giant rubber scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles and of course a cherry on it ;) I wish I had the pics we took that night lol, we were hella drunk.
Weirdest thing, candles set up at the 5 points like would be done during a circle, idk of they were from some romantic gesture OR a spell or what but it gave me a BAD feeling and I'm wiccan lol!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I've never found anything exciting

Just seashells

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN