Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me again how Joe Biden was too aggressive?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Because our last vice president shot a guy in the face.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadsW
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM
And then made the guy go on TV & apologize for getting shot in the face. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Well... he was in the way. Lmao.

Quoting JadsW:

And then made the guy go on TV & apologize for getting shot in the face. LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:22 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL dammit. Biden blows but I still can't disagree with that.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM

He's the man! calling out the phony repugs on their bullshit. Yeah buddy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM
2 moms liked this

GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

he wasn't to aggressive he was a F*&(ing Annoying bastard!  every time he said "who are you going to trust America" I state there going "NOT YOU OR RYAN" they are both just as evil as the other both suck both are bad . Romney was right when he said 47% of the US don't want to work and want things handed  I do agree with him there. maybe his number was high but i get his logic he isn't talking about seniors, or Vets or people who are Disabled.. He is talking about the Generation Welfare users. Look how high FS's are We see it every day on here! ... I don't like either one of them their debate was more annoying then the Presidential one..   Sorry I kinda went off but I had to vent a little get that of my chest!

heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM
4 moms liked this

95% of the military pays no taxes either. So they are in the 47% as well. ANYONE who gets a tax return is in the 47%. Only a small minority of the 47% are welfare abusers. 

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

he wasn't to aggressive he was a F*&(ing Annoying bastard!  every time he said "who are you going to trust America" I state there going "NOT YOU OR RYAN" they are both just as evil as the other both suck both are bad . Romney was right when he said 47% of the US don't want to work and want things handed  I do agree with him there. maybe his number was high but i get his logic he isn't talking about seniors, or Vets or people who are Disabled.. He is talking about the Generation Welfare users. Look how high FS's are We see it every day on here! ... I don't like either one of them their debate was more annoying then the Presidential one..   Sorry I kinda went off but I had to vent a little get that of my chest!

heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

OMG! This is amazing!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Makes me laugh Biden did the same thing Romney did, yet Romney was "taking control" and Biden was just an "asshole".
heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Exactly!

Quoting Anonymous:

Makes me laugh Biden did the same thing Romney did, yet Romney was "taking control" and Biden was just an "asshole".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)