Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me again how Joe Biden was too aggressive?

Because our last vice president shot a guy in the face.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Everyone has such a such a different perspective on the government. Biden laughed when Ryan was talking about serious topics. Obama did the same thing but didn't answer the question he just made things up.
heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh like how Romney told 27 lies in 38 minutes during the debate?

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/958801/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-27-myths-in-38-minutes/

Or how Ryan told 24 lies in 40 minutes?

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/12/1002021/at-the-vice-presidential-debate-ryan-told-24-myths-in-40-minutes/ 

Quoting Anonymous:

Everyone has such a such a different perspective on the government. Biden laughed when Ryan was talking about serious topics. Obama did the same thing but didn't answer the question he just made things up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

When you are president I don't know if you get the liberty to screw around with numbers while being a douche. 

I think it is pretty easy to see where he was going -- but he was wildly off, offended millions and quite frankly really fucked up. If you are going to talk down to millions of people who would be voting you in, you better be accurate, precise and know that when people hear, because they will, they will be pissed.

Negligent, offensive, and inaccurate statements don't go over well for domestic and foreign affairs. You need to be more accurate than this. Other countries shouldn't be left saying "well, no, you guys, I get it, I get where he was going....his numbers, assumptions and facts were just totally off...but...hey...guys, I see where that dude was going". 
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/sep/18/mitt-romney/romney-says-47-percent-americans-pay-no-income-tax/ 

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

maybe his number was high but i get his logic he isn't talking about seniors, or Vets or people who are Disabled.. He is talking about the Generation Welfare users. Look how high FS's are We see it every day on here! ... 

heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Also, if someone is lying right to my face I am going to fucking interupt them too!

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

he wasn't to aggressive he was a F*&(ing Annoying bastard!  every time he said "who are you going to trust America" I state there going "NOT YOU OR RYAN" they are both just as evil as the other both suck both are bad . Romney was right when he said 47% of the US don't want to work and want things handed  I do agree with him there. maybe his number was high but i get his logic he isn't talking about seniors, or Vets or people who are Disabled.. He is talking about the Generation Welfare users. Look how high FS's are We see it every day on here! ... I don't like either one of them their debate was more annoying then the Presidential one..   Sorry I kinda went off but I had to vent a little get that of my chest!

GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I'm good with the military not paying taxes if you go and almost die for your country or even lay your life on the line I think no taxes are fair. I don't think he was just talking about taxes he also said getting everyone back to work. All of America able to support themselves many realllly wouldn't like that

Quoting heythereelizah:

95% of the military pays no taxes either. So they are in the 47% as well. ANYONE who gets a tax return is in the 47%. Only a small minority of the 47% are welfare abusers. 

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

he wasn't to aggressive he was a F*&(ing Annoying bastard!  every time he said "who are you going to trust America" I state there going "NOT YOU OR RYAN" they are both just as evil as the other both suck both are bad . Romney was right when he said 47% of the US don't want to work and want things handed  I do agree with him there. maybe his number was high but i get his logic he isn't talking about seniors, or Vets or people who are Disabled.. He is talking about the Generation Welfare users. Look how high FS's are We see it every day on here! ... I don't like either one of them their debate was more annoying then the Presidential one..   Sorry I kinda went off but I had to vent a little get that of my chest!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:02 AM
All in all neither is a good pick I'm biting Gary johnson

Quoting heythereelizah:

Also, if someone is lying right to my face I am going to fucking interupt them too!

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM

LOL!! 

heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM
No. He said 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. Most of that are people who don't make enough to have to pay and therefore get a tax return. Again ANYONE who gets a tax return is part of the 47%.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I'm good with the military not paying taxes if you go and almost die for your country or even lay your life on the line I think no taxes are fair. I don't think he was just talking about taxes he also said getting everyone back to work. All of America able to support themselves many realllly wouldn't like that

Quoting heythereelizah:

95% of the military pays no taxes either. So they are in the 47% as well. ANYONE who gets a tax return is in the 47%. Only a small minority of the 47% are welfare abusers. 

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Yes but he spoke of more then just income taxes I still get a return. Buy we pay in also we have put in over 11,000 I will maybe get 2,000 back I think I paid my dues. I think he is talking about the ones who want FREE everything

Quoting heythereelizah:

No. He said 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes. Most of that are people who don't make enough to have to pay and therefore get a tax return. Again ANYONE who gets a tax return is part of the 47%.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting heythereelizah:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

And that is not 47% of America.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Yes but he spoke of more then just income taxes I still get a return. Buy we pay in also we have put in over 11,000 I will maybe get 2,000 back I think I paid my dues. I think he is talking about the ones who want FREE everything

Quoting heythereelizah:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting heythereelizah:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)