Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just had the neighborhood skank knock on my door and asked for my husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

She is 17 I think, about 40 lbs overweight and squeezes into hot pants and belly shirts...at 10:pm we get a knock on the door...I open it and she asks, "Is your husband home?" I said,"Yes, why" She said,"I want to see if I give him gas money will he take me to the train station downtown" I was so shocked I said,"I can drive you" she agreed and I got my keys and took her...On the way she tells me she missed the bus to the station and she really needed to see her boyfriend, he just got out of jail yesterday on a sexual assault charge! She had a baby in Jan '10. I aksed her how the baby was and she said he was good. I said, "Oh I thought you had a daughter?" She said,"I do, I have a son now too, he was born in April" I didnt know what to say at that point and was thankful we had reached the train station. I told her to be careful, she offered me gas money and I declined. I got home and dh was like, WTF was that all about? I wasnt quite sure, lol and dont know why I took her. Dh cant drive, he has a back injury and is disabled, and I have to assist him full time for those who are going to jump to him cheating. We are both baffled..we kinda know her family because her little brother was in the same PPCD class my ss was in, and her dad used to work at the grocery store we shopped at...but neither of us know her well enough for her to expect a ride from us..I would say this chick has balls but her shorts are too short to hide anything like that 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Quoting VertaBaybee:

Lol @ the last sentence

702girly
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Some people will ask anybody for a favor. We once had a total stranger knock on our door and ask us for a "loan" so they could buy gas. We were staying in a motel.

Some people are just like that.

GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM

If she didn't know he was disable she probably figured she could get a ride out of him before you would do it. Sheesh. Little hoes nowdays. Smh....

rockabillybetty
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Lol WTF moments .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:42 PM

she also seems like trouble, she doesnt need friends that are in the 36-46 year age group

Quoting RobJar:

Sounds like she needs a friend.

Birdie100
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Yes overall that was odd.  Well it was good you took her and kind of stopped her in her tracks for whatever she may have been up to.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM

yeah,I told her dh was disabled now and she was surprised.. I bet she would have come on to him if he had driven her

Quoting 702girly:

Some people will ask anybody for a favor. We once had a total stranger knock on our door and ask us for a "loan" so they could buy gas. We were staying in a motel.

Some people are just like that.

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Uh oh. She's going to be up your ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Maybe she needs some "motherly" guidance?

Quoting shivasgirl:

she also seems like trouble, she doesnt need friends that are in the 36-46 year age group

Quoting RobJar:

Sounds like she needs a friend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

she better not even try, I have no problem talking to her dad if she does

Quoting phantomphan:

Uh oh. She's going to be up your ass!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN