Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just had the neighborhood skank knock on my door and asked for my husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

She is 17 I think, about 40 lbs overweight and squeezes into hot pants and belly shirts...at 10:pm we get a knock on the door...I open it and she asks, "Is your husband home?" I said,"Yes, why" She said,"I want to see if I give him gas money will he take me to the train station downtown" I was so shocked I said,"I can drive you" she agreed and I got my keys and took her...On the way she tells me she missed the bus to the station and she really needed to see her boyfriend, he just got out of jail yesterday on a sexual assault charge! She had a baby in Jan '10. I aksed her how the baby was and she said he was good. I said, "Oh I thought you had a daughter?" She said,"I do, I have a son now too, he was born in April" I didnt know what to say at that point and was thankful we had reached the train station. I told her to be careful, she offered me gas money and I declined. I got home and dh was like, WTF was that all about? I wasnt quite sure, lol and dont know why I took her. Dh cant drive, he has a back injury and is disabled, and I have to assist him full time for those who are going to jump to him cheating. We are both baffled..we kinda know her family because her little brother was in the same PPCD class my ss was in, and her dad used to work at the grocery store we shopped at...but neither of us know her well enough for her to expect a ride from us..I would say this chick has balls but her shorts are too short to hide anything like that 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (111-120):
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Oh try again sweetie.

You need to touch up on your laws and the difference between legal adult, and legal age of consent, and the different laws in each county. Do you know where she was going?

Do you know the laws there? No?

You may have just fucked yourself in the ass. 

Have a good night. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

again, she is an adult...her mother was watching the babies and I am sure too busy to take her, whatever the reason I gave her a ride and I amdone with her, and you too, have a great night!

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Oh Sweetie, You should really try again. 

I can look it up on google if I wanted to, the police department and people on call give many answers to people who call in and ask stupid questions. 

What you should keep in mind is...

There are loop holes to every law in every state, depending on  every situation. You should have thought about that before driving a child to a bus station. If her parents were not willing to give her a ride because of whatever reasons, you should have thought about it. 

Instead of giving her a ride just to get her out of your way. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

would you like their number?

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Try again. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is an adult and according to the Dallas Police dept, she is a legal adult and I have no responsibility or liabilty to contributing as she is no longer a minor

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Love its not worth it

Quoting shivasgirl:

yeah, ok, I already teach ny children better, and all I am going todo for her is let her see me raise my children ...forgive me for giving her a free ride tho, that was really uncalled of forme to do

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Unless your apology is to her, you are wasting your time

Bible study won't do any good. The bible is a book full of stories. 

But you could just learn to be a decent person without all the negative judgement. 

It would change your life, set a good example for your children, and could set the example she needs.

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I am sorry, next time I will invite her in for a home cooked meal and some bible study 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Clothing does not make her trash. 

You never know what she does or does not have available to her. 

Also, sexual accounts varying on state could be as simple as having sex with the windows open, walking around naked in your own house, and someone called to complain. 

You don't know, and you should not judge. 

No, no one is forcing her to dress like this, but do  you know without a doubt that she has at least 7 other clothing options that would not come off as 'skanky' to you. 

Unless you have been in her house, or in her room, or her dresser, or even lived her life, you do not know.

Hell, you don't even know if these children were born because she was sexually careless, she could have been raped. 

You just don't know, and nor should you judge her based on that. 

Hell, maybe she even looks up to you, and all you are doing is snubbing your nose at her and looking down upon her. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is all kinds of trash, she chooses to dress this way and behave this way, and I do not want my dd to think that her behaviour or mode of dress is acceptable.. sure her first pregnancy was not planned but she damn sure had options given to her after to prevent the second...no one is forcing her to dress like a skank, she has multiple opportunities available to her as a teen mom to get education, free child care, and to better herself..instead che CHOOSES to come to a neighbors house at 10pm, ask for the husband and need a ride to see her sexual predator bf...

Quoting firespurity:

This girl is a child and the lowest age of consent in the US is 16. She is 17 it takes 10 months to carry a child assuming back to back that is almost two years. She was not old enough for consent to begin having children. And you are calling her all sorts of trash.

Poor kid. Stop worrying about trading her and perhaps give her some guidence

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

The song lyrics WERE TRUE:  I've been all around the world and noticed only stupid people were breeding....................and breeding and breeding.   Poor stupid people, they do not have a clue and all of us end up supporting them. And they go on to breed even more like them...

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I know, but thanks

Quoting mommysangelface:

Love its not worth it

Quoting shivasgirl:

yeah, ok, I already teach ny children better, and all I am going todo for her is let her see me raise my children ...forgive me for giving her a free ride tho, that was really uncalled of forme to do

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

But you could just learn to be a decent person without all the negative judgement. 

It would change your life, set a good example for your children, and could set the example she needs.

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I am sorry, next time I will invite her in for a home cooked meal and some bible study 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Also, sexual accounts varying on state could be as simple as having sex with the windows open, walking around naked in your own house, and someone called to complain. 

No, no one is forcing her to dress like this, but do  you know without a doubt that she has at least 7 other clothing options that would not come off as 'skanky' to you. 

Unless you have been in her house, or in her room, or her dresser, or even lived her life, you do not know.

Hell, you don't even know if these children were born because she was sexually careless, she could have been raped. 

Hell, maybe she even looks up to you, and all you are doing is snubbing your nose at her and looking down upon her. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is all kinds of trash, she chooses to dress this way and behave this way, and I do not want my dd to think that her behaviour or mode of dress is acceptable.. sure her first pregnancy was not planned but she damn sure had options given to her after to prevent the second...no one is forcing her to dress like a skank, she has multiple opportunities available to her as a teen mom to get education, free child care, and to better herself..instead che CHOOSES to come to a neighbors house at 10pm, ask for the husband and need a ride to see her sexual predator bf...

Quoting firespurity:

This girl is a child and the lowest age of consent in the US is 16. She is 17 it takes 10 months to carry a child assuming back to back that is almost two years. She was not old enough for consent to begin having children. And you are calling her all sorts of trash.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Yw. Sorry I missed it I just got off work

Quoting shivasgirl:

I know, but thanks

Quoting mommysangelface:

Love its not worth it

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:17 PM
I don't agree. We could all go out of our way to understand the reasons behind this girl's bad behavior but the op is the one who actually has to deal with her and any potential fallout. If the girl says or does something to bring strife into op's home it won't matter why. It easy to be understanding from a distance.

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM

your point being what?

Quoting CoolRelax:

I don't agree. We could all go out of our way to understand the reasons behind this girl's bad behavior but the op is the one who actually has to deal with her and any potential fallout. If the girl says or does something to bring strife into op's home it won't matter why. It easy to be understanding from a distance.

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Clearly she doesn't want your husband. If she did, she would've declined your offer. Lol. 

breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:01 PM
I giggled. Carry on..

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

lol...no thanks...but I giggled too

Quoting breydans_mommy:

I giggled. Carry on..

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN