Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just had the neighborhood skank knock on my door and asked for my husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

She is 17 I think, about 40 lbs overweight and squeezes into hot pants and belly shirts...at 10:pm we get a knock on the door...I open it and she asks, "Is your husband home?" I said,"Yes, why" She said,"I want to see if I give him gas money will he take me to the train station downtown" I was so shocked I said,"I can drive you" she agreed and I got my keys and took her...On the way she tells me she missed the bus to the station and she really needed to see her boyfriend, he just got out of jail yesterday on a sexual assault charge! She had a baby in Jan '10. I aksed her how the baby was and she said he was good. I said, "Oh I thought you had a daughter?" She said,"I do, I have a son now too, he was born in April" I didnt know what to say at that point and was thankful we had reached the train station. I told her to be careful, she offered me gas money and I declined. I got home and dh was like, WTF was that all about? I wasnt quite sure, lol and dont know why I took her. Dh cant drive, he has a back injury and is disabled, and I have to assist him full time for those who are going to jump to him cheating. We are both baffled..we kinda know her family because her little brother was in the same PPCD class my ss was in, and her dad used to work at the grocery store we shopped at...but neither of us know her well enough for her to expect a ride from us..I would say this chick has balls but her shorts are too short to hide anything like that 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (121-130):
breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Ok, here's where I chime in. Why on earth does she need to set an example for a neighbor she barley even knows? It's not her job or responsibility to set an example for anyone but her own children. Oh, and another thing, the clothes you chose to wear DO in fact show the type of person you are. She was dressing trashing so if the shoe fits....

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Unless your apology is to her, you are wasting your time

Bible study won't do any good. The bible is a book full of stories. 

But you could just learn to be a decent person without all the negative judgement. 

It would change your life, set a good example for your children, and could set the example she needs.

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I am sorry, next time I will invite her in for a home cooked meal and some bible study 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Clothing does not make her trash. 

You never know what she does or does not have available to her. 

Also, sexual accounts varying on state could be as simple as having sex with the windows open, walking around naked in your own house, and someone called to complain. 

You don't know, and you should not judge. 

No, no one is forcing her to dress like this, but do  you know without a doubt that she has at least 7 other clothing options that would not come off as 'skanky' to you. 

Unless you have been in her house, or in her room, or her dresser, or even lived her life, you do not know.

Hell, you don't even know if these children were born because she was sexually careless, she could have been raped. 

You just don't know, and nor should you judge her based on that. 

Hell, maybe she even looks up to you, and all you are doing is snubbing your nose at her and looking down upon her. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is all kinds of trash, she chooses to dress this way and behave this way, and I do not want my dd to think that her behaviour or mode of dress is acceptable.. sure her first pregnancy was not planned but she damn sure had options given to her after to prevent the second...no one is forcing her to dress like a skank, she has multiple opportunities available to her as a teen mom to get education, free child care, and to better herself..instead che CHOOSES to come to a neighbors house at 10pm, ask for the husband and need a ride to see her sexual predator bf...

Quoting firespurity:

This girl is a child and the lowest age of consent in the US is 16. She is 17 it takes 10 months to carry a child assuming back to back that is almost two years. She was not old enough for consent to begin having children. And you are calling her all sorts of trash.

Poor kid. Stop worrying about trading her and perhaps give her some guidence

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM

oh, you dont want to go up against this one...she is almighty and will figure out someway to turn this on you and possibly make a felony about it...BEWARE!!!!!

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Ok, here's where I chime in. Why on earth does she need to set an example for a neighbor she barley even knows? It's not her job or responsibility to set an example for anyone but her own children. Oh, and another thing, the clothes you chose to wear DO in fact show the type of person you are. She was dressing trashing so if the shoe fits....

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

But you could just learn to be a decent person without all the negative judgement. 

It would change your life, set a good example for your children, and could set the example she needs.

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I am sorry, next time I will invite her in for a home cooked meal and some bible study 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Also, sexual accounts varying on state could be as simple as having sex with the windows open, walking around naked in your own house, and someone called to complain. 

No, no one is forcing her to dress like this, but do  you know without a doubt that she has at least 7 other clothing options that would not come off as 'skanky' to you. 

Unless you have been in her house, or in her room, or her dresser, or even lived her life, you do not know.

Hell, you don't even know if these children were born because she was sexually careless, she could have been raped. 

Hell, maybe she even looks up to you, and all you are doing is snubbing your nose at her and looking down upon her. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is all kinds of trash, she chooses to dress this way and behave this way, and I do not want my dd to think that her behaviour or mode of dress is acceptable.. sure her first pregnancy was not planned but she damn sure had options given to her after to prevent the second...no one is forcing her to dress like a skank, she has multiple opportunities available to her as a teen mom to get education, free child care, and to better herself..instead che CHOOSES to come to a neighbors house at 10pm, ask for the husband and need a ride to see her sexual predator bf...

Quoting firespurity:

This girl is a child and the lowest age of consent in the US is 16. She is 17 it takes 10 months to carry a child assuming back to back that is almost two years. She was not old enough for consent to begin having children. And you are calling her all sorts of trash.

breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Wait, where did she say she had a problem giving her a ride because of the way she was dressed?

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Your assumptions are ridiculous. But hey, if that is what you want to think, then think it. 

And I use to live in an area where many needed a ride, and my SO did not have a problem, regardless of how they were dressed. 

I talk to a few teen moms as it is anyways. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I see you are a tolerant, wholesome, out to save the world kinda gal.. I am incredibly impressed with your tolerance! I bow to your feet of righteousness!! Can you teach me your ways, oh wise one? How many teen moms that come to your house late at night do you mentor? 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

No you didn't. You says it KINDA gives the skank IMPRESSION. 

That is still no reason to label her a skank. 

You are KINDA giving the selfcentered, judgemental, asshole bitch IMPRESSION.

But I don't see that label being thrown around at you. 

Well, not yet at least. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

I already answered you

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

. I am asking you why you are calling her a skank

uoting shivasgirl:

and I do think that having two kids at 17 and dressing like a $2 whore kinda gives the skank impression

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

s

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM

The clothes you wear do not show you or what you are. Everyone's idea of trashing or whore-ish are different. 

That and a women or child should not be labeled for what she wears, or who she has sex with

I didn't say she had to, its common sense, it's best not to go out acting like a damn fool, lest she is judged like she has done this child. 

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I'm not sure where in Oklahoma you live, but where I live (okc) curfew is midnight.

Quoting firespurity:

Teen mom or not she was STILL a MINOR child. I'm from oklahoma I will assume there are similar laws. Minors have a curfew of 10. So you were the one doing something ILLEGAL by taking a minor ANYWHERE without her PARENTS permission. Having a baby doesn't change the fact that she is still a minor. Still a child herself. And the first born was straight up a result of rape so a normal sign of, sexual abuse would be sexual promiscuity. And you TOOK a child to meet with a sexual predator. Which is a felony!

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Lol, this conversation has me laughing. When felony was mentioned, I nearly choked on my apple slice. =D

Quoting shivasgirl:

oh, you dont want to go up against this one...she is almighty and will figure out someway to turn this on you and possibly make a felony about it...BEWARE!!!!!

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Where did I say that was her problem?

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Wait, where did she say she had a problem giving her a ride because of the way she was dressed?

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Your assumptions are ridiculous. But hey, if that is what you want to think, then think it. 

And I use to live in an area where many needed a ride, and my SO did not have a problem, regardless of how they were dressed. 

I talk to a few teen moms as it is anyways. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I see you are a tolerant, wholesome, out to save the world kinda gal.. I am incredibly impressed with your tolerance! I bow to your feet of righteousness!! Can you teach me your ways, oh wise one? How many teen moms that come to your house late at night do you mentor? 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

No you didn't. You says it KINDA gives the skank IMPRESSION. 

That is still no reason to label her a skank. 

You are KINDA giving the selfcentered, judgemental, asshole bitch IMPRESSION.

But I don't see that label being thrown around at you. 

Well, not yet at least. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

I already answered you

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

. I am asking you why you are calling her a skank

uoting shivasgirl:

and I do think that having two kids at 17 and dressing like a $2 whore kinda gives the skank impression

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

s

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I know, right? The cop I called laughed to, said someone was over emotional...maybe she is the skank?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, this conversation has me laughing. When felony was mentioned, I nearly choked on my apple slice. =D

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

NumbaHumbaVII
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Ahahahahahaha, accidental cafemom run in. You could be right. I'm laughing as well.

Quoting shivasgirl:

I know, right? The cop I called laughed to, said someone was over emotional...maybe she is the skank?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM

OMG, what if??? Explains a lot.

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting firespurity:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN