Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just had the neighborhood skank knock on my door and asked for my husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

She is 17 I think, about 40 lbs overweight and squeezes into hot pants and belly shirts...at 10:pm we get a knock on the door...I open it and she asks, "Is your husband home?" I said,"Yes, why" She said,"I want to see if I give him gas money will he take me to the train station downtown" I was so shocked I said,"I can drive you" she agreed and I got my keys and took her...On the way she tells me she missed the bus to the station and she really needed to see her boyfriend, he just got out of jail yesterday on a sexual assault charge! She had a baby in Jan '10. I aksed her how the baby was and she said he was good. I said, "Oh I thought you had a daughter?" She said,"I do, I have a son now too, he was born in April" I didnt know what to say at that point and was thankful we had reached the train station. I told her to be careful, she offered me gas money and I declined. I got home and dh was like, WTF was that all about? I wasnt quite sure, lol and dont know why I took her. Dh cant drive, he has a back injury and is disabled, and I have to assist him full time for those who are going to jump to him cheating. We are both baffled..we kinda know her family because her little brother was in the same PPCD class my ss was in, and her dad used to work at the grocery store we shopped at...but neither of us know her well enough for her to expect a ride from us..I would say this chick has balls but her shorts are too short to hide anything like that 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (131-140):
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Actually, I never mentioned the felony thing. The other mother did. Get it right. 

It's great you are burned enough by my comments to make comments about them still. 

Thought you were done with me tonight, or are you done talking to me, but not about me?

Quoting shivasgirl:

oh, you dont want to go up against this one...she is almighty and will figure out someway to turn this on you and possibly make a felony about it...BEWARE!!!!!

breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Lmao, ok ok. I'm out!

Quoting shivasgirl:

oh, you dont want to go up against this one...she is almighty and will figure out someway to turn this on you and possibly make a felony about it...BEWARE!!!!!

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Ok, here's where I chime in. Why on earth does she need to set an example for a neighbor she barley even knows? It's not her job or responsibility to set an example for anyone but her own children. Oh, and another thing, the clothes you chose to wear DO in fact show the type of person you are. She was dressing trashing so if the shoe fits....

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Unless your apology is to her, you are wasting your time

Bible study won't do any good. The bible is a book full of stories. 

But you could just learn to be a decent person without all the negative judgement. 

It would change your life, set a good example for your children, and could set the example she needs.

Quoting shivasgirl:

ok, I am sorry, next time I will invite her in for a home cooked meal and some bible study 

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Clothing does not make her trash. 

You never know what she does or does not have available to her. 

Also, sexual accounts varying on state could be as simple as having sex with the windows open, walking around naked in your own house, and someone called to complain. 

You don't know, and you should not judge. 

No, no one is forcing her to dress like this, but do  you know without a doubt that she has at least 7 other clothing options that would not come off as 'skanky' to you. 

Unless you have been in her house, or in her room, or her dresser, or even lived her life, you do not know.

Hell, you don't even know if these children were born because she was sexually careless, she could have been raped. 

You just don't know, and nor should you judge her based on that. 

Hell, maybe she even looks up to you, and all you are doing is snubbing your nose at her and looking down upon her. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is all kinds of trash, she chooses to dress this way and behave this way, and I do not want my dd to think that her behaviour or mode of dress is acceptable.. sure her first pregnancy was not planned but she damn sure had options given to her after to prevent the second...no one is forcing her to dress like a skank, she has multiple opportunities available to her as a teen mom to get education, free child care, and to better herself..instead che CHOOSES to come to a neighbors house at 10pm, ask for the husband and need a ride to see her sexual predator bf...

Quoting firespurity:

This girl is a child and the lowest age of consent in the US is 16. She is 17 it takes 10 months to carry a child assuming back to back that is almost two years. She was not old enough for consent to begin having children. And you are calling her all sorts of trash.

Poor kid. Stop worrying about trading her and perhaps give her some guidence

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:05 AM
What in the world is Wrong with this Dumb ass Bitch @ p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl OMFG. You are really twisted up in the head wanna be Mudda Teresa. An Apple is an Apple just like a SkAnk Is a Fucking SkAnK !!! Maybe you are just like the Skank and you are getting a Flash back (LMFaO)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

How sad for her. :(

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:09 AM

OMG!! That was really nice of you. She probably just asks for a man first because that's what she knows =( That's sad.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM

it's not even friday night for you to be hittin that rock.

Quoting Anonymous:

What in the world is Wrong with this Dumb ass Bitch @ p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl OMFG. You are really twisted up in the head wanna be Mudda Teresa. An Apple is an Apple just like a SkAnk Is a Fucking SkAnK !!! Maybe you are just like the Skank and you are getting a Flash back (LMFaO)

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM

nevermind, i read back a little bit. sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Girl please - I didn't see your other comments when I wrote that and didn't realize how much you like to argue.  I speak and write English fluently, and made my point quite clear.       

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

your point being what?

Quoting CoolRelax:

I don't agree. We could all go out of our way to understand the reasons behind this girl's bad behavior but the op is the one who actually has to deal with her and any potential fallout. If the girl says or does something to bring strife into op's home it won't matter why. It easy to be understanding from a distance.

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Clothing does not make her trash. 

You never know what she does or does not have available to her. 

Also, sexual accounts varying on state could be as simple as having sex with the windows open, walking around naked in your own house, and someone called to complain. 

You don't know, and you should not judge. 

No, no one is forcing her to dress like this, but do  you know without a doubt that she has at least 7 other clothing options that would not come off as 'skanky' to you. 

Unless you have been in her house, or in her room, or her dresser, or even lived her life, you do not know.

Hell, you don't even know if these children were born because she was sexually careless, she could have been raped. 

You just don't know, and nor should you judge her based on that. 

Hell, maybe she even looks up to you, and all you are doing is snubbing your nose at her and looking down upon her. 

Quoting shivasgirl:

she is all kinds of trash, she chooses to dress this way and behave this way, and I do not want my dd to think that her behaviour or mode of dress is acceptable.. sure her first pregnancy was not planned but she damn sure had options given to her after to prevent the second...no one is forcing her to dress like a skank, she has multiple opportunities available to her as a teen mom to get education, free child care, and to better herself..instead che CHOOSES to come to a neighbors house at 10pm, ask for the husband and need a ride to see her sexual predator bf...

Quoting firespurity:

This girl is a child and the lowest age of consent in the US is 16. She is 17 it takes 10 months to carry a child assuming back to back that is almost two years. She was not old enough for consent to begin having children. And you are calling her all sorts of trash.

Poor kid. Stop worrying about trading her and perhaps give her some guidence

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM

please what? You didn't make a point at all.  

Now it's cool you don't agree, and do not understand what humans are actually capable of,on the good side of things. 

but my statement still stands, she had no reason to judge the girl, she has no idea what is going on, and nor do you. Nor do I. 

Quoting CoolRelax:

Girl please - I didn't see your other comments when I wrote that and didn't realize how much you like to argue.  I speak and write English fluently, and made my point quite clear.       

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

your point being what?

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

You just wrote that neither the OP, yourself or me have ANY clue as to what this girl's real situation is.  You are too hung up on the name-calling.  We're allowed to have opinions.

MY POINT is that it does not matter what her situation is.  It is up to the OP to decide whether or not she wants to take on whatever problems this girl has by providing her with a ride/offering to be a mentor/giving advice, etc.  That's a choice that all of us have to make at some point.  Has nothing to do with who is "good" or who is "bad" or what "humans are capable of".

Personally, I would have told the girl that I was uncomfortable with it, and to talk to her mom.  Would it matter if I made that decision because I felt that she would put herself in danger vs. I just didn't want to deal with a girl who has an unsavory reputation asking for random favors at a late hour?  No.  There are times that the "why" trumps the "what".  This isn't one of them.  

So, if you feel that the only way to "show what humans are capable of" is to pull out your magnifying glass looking for the sliver of good in everyone with a bad track record, be my guest.  The rest of us will balance our goodwill with some common sense and a protective stance for our own homes and families.    

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

please what? You didn't make a point at all.  

Now it's cool you don't agree, and do not understand what humans are actually capable of,on the good side of things. 

but my statement still stands, she had no reason to judge the girl, she has no idea what is going on, and nor do you. Nor do I. 

Quoting CoolRelax:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

your point being what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)