Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just had the neighborhood skank knock on my door and asked for my husband!

Posted by   + Show Post

She is 17 I think, about 40 lbs overweight and squeezes into hot pants and belly shirts...at 10:pm we get a knock on the door...I open it and she asks, "Is your husband home?" I said,"Yes, why" She said,"I want to see if I give him gas money will he take me to the train station downtown" I was so shocked I said,"I can drive you" she agreed and I got my keys and took her...On the way she tells me she missed the bus to the station and she really needed to see her boyfriend, he just got out of jail yesterday on a sexual assault charge! She had a baby in Jan '10. I aksed her how the baby was and she said he was good. I said, "Oh I thought you had a daughter?" She said,"I do, I have a son now too, he was born in April" I didnt know what to say at that point and was thankful we had reached the train station. I told her to be careful, she offered me gas money and I declined. I got home and dh was like, WTF was that all about? I wasnt quite sure, lol and dont know why I took her. Dh cant drive, he has a back injury and is disabled, and I have to assist him full time for those who are going to jump to him cheating. We are both baffled..we kinda know her family because her little brother was in the same PPCD class my ss was in, and her dad used to work at the grocery store we shopped at...but neither of us know her well enough for her to expect a ride from us..I would say this chick has balls but her shorts are too short to hide anything like that 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Scary thoughts! Is her first name Renae?

Quoting shivasgirl:

this girl has no shame, she probably would have posed with duck lips

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Or you could have asked to take a pic for facebook. She would have been so creeped out! Well, probably not considering she's dating a sexual predator.

Quoting shivasgirl:

lol,yeah, I should have said,"I dont want gas money, but I would like to take your picture and post it on Cafemom so we can rip you to shreds"  lol, that actually would have been pretty funny

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

You should have taken pictures.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM

you know, we dont know what her name is! She lives in Garland Tx tho 

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Or you could have asked to take a pic for facebook. She would have been so creeped out! Well, probably not considering she's dating a sexual predator.

Quoting shivasgirl:

lol,yeah, I should have said,"I dont want gas money, but I would like to take your picture and post it on Cafemom so we can rip you to shreds"  lol, that actually would have been pretty funny

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM

The girl I'm thinking of is from Minneapolis, MN. Oh well though! I would have had so many good stories to compare with you.

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM

lol...Imight be afraid to hear them

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

The girl I'm thinking of is from Minneapolis, MN. Oh well though! I would have had so many good stories to compare with you.

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

You would be. She spent more nights in jail than days in school.

Quoting shivasgirl:

lol...Imight be afraid to hear them

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

coleysmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Wow, you're really nice. I would have told her to go scratch...lol

CorisMom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I actually believe her story. 17 year old girlsare naive and I bet she was going to see her convict bf.. She asked for your husband though...that's what I thinkis crazy...but I definitely don't think your dh would cheat on you with a child with a bad rep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

oh I believe her story about the bf...and I know my dh wouldnt cheat with her, that would be just more risk than it would be worth

Quoting CorisMom:

I actually believe her story. 17 year old girlsare naive and I bet she was going to see her convict bf.. She asked for your husband though...that's what I thinkis crazy...but I definitely don't think your dh would cheat on you with a child with a bad rep.

thedathree
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Maybe she thinks your husband would be easier to convince to give her a ride. Are you sure she doesn't live in my complex? My neighbors have knocked on my door asking for weed, to borrow my vehicle, or to use my oven or shower/bath. If electricity gets cut off I don't mind anyone giving their kids baths here. No kid should have to take a cold bath.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

no , she lives down the street in a house...that is good of you to let people bathe their kids

Quoting thedathree:

Maybe she thinks your husband would be easier to convince to give her a ride. Are you sure she doesn't live in my complex? My neighbors have knocked on my door asking for weed, to borrow my vehicle, or to use my oven or shower/bath. If electricity gets cut off I don't mind anyone giving their kids baths here. No kid should have to take a cold bath.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN