Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There's a guy sleeping on my couch

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And he's crazy, he thinks he's my man already and we just started hanging out, we've been talking for a month but I always blew him off when he wanted to hang out bc i dont really have the energy to date. Idk I'm tired and now I can't go to sleep cuz he's here :/

Edit: I'm not scared of him or anything, I just would never go to sleep with a guy here while my sons home unless we've been together for a longggg time, it makes me paranoid. We've had a good conversation and it was nice to have adult company for a change but it's awkward he fell asleep lol
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
mstkn.identity
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Wake him up and make him leave.

That would be weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM
ok so you have a guy on your couch.

You are not sleeping with him.

your children are home.

You are not comfortable with this lamb there while your children are there.

But you don't mind he's there cuz you are lonely.

Yea makes fucking sense.

Idiot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM

oh ok

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sleeping, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone sleeping here unless I know them really well

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't sound like you're very comfortable having him here taccording to your post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt plan on him sleeping here he just fell asleep but I just couldn't sleep with a guy thats not either a really really close friend or someone I've been with for a long time. I don't mind him here, I haven't had company in months and it's not like I got bad vibes or anything

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is he even in your home and sleeping there if this is how you feel?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:11 AM

Is it my husband? If it is tell him to get his fucking ass home NOW!

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:11 AM
Then wake him up and tell him to leave -_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sleeping, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone sleeping here unless I know them really well

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't sound like you're very comfortable having him here taccording to your post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt plan on him sleeping here he just fell asleep but I just couldn't sleep with a guy thats not either a really really close friend or someone I've been with for a long time. I don't mind him here, I haven't had company in months and it's not like I got bad vibes or anything

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:12 AM
Im not comfortable SLEEPING while he's here, learn to read then you can come tell me I'm an idiot :)

Quoting Anonymous:

ok so you have a guy on your couch.

You are not sleeping with him.

your children are home.

You are not comfortable with this lamb there while your children are there.

But you don't mind he's there cuz you are lonely.

Yea makes fucking sense.

Idiot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Lmao oh he'll no girl, he better not be anyone's husband but I promise if it is nothing's going on and I'll wake him and tell him :P

Quoting thetrollcat:

mstkn.identity
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey babe

Quoting mommysangelface:

Then wake him up and tell him to leave -_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Oh I think we are good I found mine sleeping in the bed hogging up a king size bed. I feel like kicking his ass out...

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao oh he'll no girl, he better not be anyone's husband but I promise if it is nothing's going on and I'll wake him and tell him :P

Quoting thetrollcat:

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Hmm sounds like many drunks nights in college and a few recently( I'm married but we have had random guy friends on the couches and in the garage when we wake up). Don't worry about it. Especially if nothing happened. Although when y'all wake up it might be weird. I know u said u aren't worried but just lock your bedroom door if your ds is home bring him in with you an lock it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN