Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There's a guy sleeping on my couch

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And he's crazy, he thinks he's my man already and we just started hanging out, we've been talking for a month but I always blew him off when he wanted to hang out bc i dont really have the energy to date. Idk I'm tired and now I can't go to sleep cuz he's here :/

Edit: I'm not scared of him or anything, I just would never go to sleep with a guy here while my sons home unless we've been together for a longggg time, it makes me paranoid. We've had a good conversation and it was nice to have adult company for a change but it's awkward he fell asleep lol
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
mstkn.identity
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:38 AM
How ya doin?

Quoting mommysangelface:

Hey love

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Hey babe

Quoting mommysangelface:

Then wake him up and tell him to leave -_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sleeping, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone sleeping here unless I know them really well

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't sound like you're very comfortable having him here taccording to your post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt plan on him sleeping here he just fell asleep but I just couldn't sleep with a guy thats not either a really really close friend or someone I've been with for a long time. I don't mind him here, I haven't had company in months and it's not like I got bad vibes or anything

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is he even in your home and sleeping there if this is how you feel?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Oh that does sound like a pita and not worth it. That's good atleast you're gonna get a parking place if you do stay and if not hopefully you'll have a garage door opener at the next place

Quoting Fields456:

Lmao deal. And it's ok our garage doors are manual so in bad weather and late at night I'm not ganna stop the car get out open the garage door get back in and close it before I get the kids out. Not happening! If we are here long enough. ( 5 years, 2 days ago). We will have a carport built

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg that does sound awesome! Next time I'm leaving him here and me and ds are coming to crash in your garage okay? Haha. no fair you had to give up your parking tho

Quoting Fields456:

Lol ya dhs mancave is in the garage. We have a big screen a couch a bar with comfy bar stools and a pool table it's awesome. Just wish I had a place to park my SUV lol oh well our next house his mancave will be I'm a metal building

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol the garage, that's funny. I wish I had one I could've sent him out there. Thanks for making me feel better, no nothing did happen except watching tv and talking. And the advice, I was on my way upstairs to do that but he woke up and said he understands my son will be up in a little while so he should leave. So thank you :)

Quoting Fields456:

Hmm sounds like many drunks nights in college and a few recently( I'm married but we have had random guy friends on the couches and in the garage when we wake up). Don't worry about it. Especially if nothing happened. Although when y'all wake up it might be weird. I know u said u aren't worried but just lock your bedroom door if your ds is home bring him in with you an lock it.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:43 AM
Oh the next place I will lol. When we buy our next house it will have exactly what we want or we won't buy it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh that does sound like a pita and not worth it. That's good atleast you're gonna get a parking place if you do stay and if not hopefully you'll have a garage door opener at the next place

Quoting Fields456:

Lmao deal. And it's ok our garage doors are manual so in bad weather and late at night I'm not ganna stop the car get out open the garage door get back in and close it before I get the kids out. Not happening! If we are here long enough. ( 5 years, 2 days ago). We will have a carport built

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg that does sound awesome! Next time I'm leaving him here and me and ds are coming to crash in your garage okay? Haha. no fair you had to give up your parking tho

Quoting Fields456:

Lol ya dhs mancave is in the garage. We have a big screen a couch a bar with comfy bar stools and a pool table it's awesome. Just wish I had a place to park my SUV lol oh well our next house his mancave will be I'm a metal building

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol the garage, that's funny. I wish I had one I could've sent him out there. Thanks for making me feel better, no nothing did happen except watching tv and talking. And the advice, I was on my way upstairs to do that but he woke up and said he understands my son will be up in a little while so he should leave. So thank you :)

Quoting Fields456:

Hmm sounds like many drunks nights in college and a few recently( I'm married but we have had random guy friends on the couches and in the garage when we wake up). Don't worry about it. Especially if nothing happened. Although when y'all wake up it might be weird. I know u said u aren't worried but just lock your bedroom door if your ds is home bring him in with you an lock it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Thats just like how my raletionship with my dh was! But it turned out real good! :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:55 AM
Being uncomfortable not sleeping while he was there at first?

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats just like how my raletionship with my dh was! But it turned out real good! :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Oh no. He was just sitting on my couch, the house, following me around. Wouldnt leave.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

AJB163
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Excuse me... Don't condisend me... She seemed scared to me, so... You know what? I don't owe you an explanation. Evidently you're the only one who has that big of an issue with it. Fuckin Jerk.

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting AJB163:

I would call the cops. Screw waking him up yourself, have the cops show up and get him out.

Why would you let him in your house to begin with? Especially after knowing him for such a short period of time?

So if you invited someone into your home and they fell asleep on your couch, you would call the cops on them? Instead of just waking them up and telling them it's time to go home?

That's bizarre. I think the cops would give you a lecture about wasting their time for that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:04 AM
Ohh lol aww and now you're married? That's good :) I see potential in this one even tho we've only been talking a month. He has his daughter 4 days a week and didn't try anything since I warned him up front lol but brownie points in my book. He must've really enjoyed being around you

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no. He was just sitting on my couch, the house, following me around. Wouldnt leave.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Thank you, it did seem like that when I reread the original one so I edited it. If I was I deff would've called but it was just awkward, I'm just getting back into 'dating' but I can't say that's ever happened but then again i dont have people over really except family. I just get paranoid if something was to ever happen if I fell asleep

Quoting AJB163:

Excuse me... Don't condisend me... She seemed scared to me, so... You know what? I don't owe you an explanation. Evidently you're the only one who has that big of an issue with it. Fuckin Jerk.

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting AJB163:

I would call the cops. Screw waking him up yourself, have the cops show up and get him out.

Why would you let him in your house to begin with? Especially after knowing him for such a short period of time?

So if you invited someone into your home and they fell asleep on your couch, you would call the cops on them? Instead of just waking them up and telling them it's time to go home?

That's bizarre. I think the cops would give you a lecture about wasting their time for that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Sweetheart im married and my husband sleeps with me every night ;)

I dont need a guy I barely know sleeping on my couch cuz 'im lonely'

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yeah cuz you told me to do that in the first place so you can say to do it again. Stop being jealous no one wants to keep you company and sleep on your couch >:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Again

Wake him up and tell him to leave.

Idiot

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not comfortable SLEEPING while he's here, learn to read then you can come tell me I'm an idiot :)

Quoting Anonymous:

ok so you have a guy on your couch.

You are not sleeping with him.

your children are home.

You are not comfortable with this lamb there while your children are there.

But you don't mind he's there cuz you are lonely.

Yea makes fucking sense.

Idiot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)