Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There's a guy sleeping on my couch

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And he's crazy, he thinks he's my man already and we just started hanging out, we've been talking for a month but I always blew him off when he wanted to hang out bc i dont really have the energy to date. Idk I'm tired and now I can't go to sleep cuz he's here :/

Edit: I'm not scared of him or anything, I just would never go to sleep with a guy here while my sons home unless we've been together for a longggg time, it makes me paranoid. We've had a good conversation and it was nice to have adult company for a change but it's awkward he fell asleep lol
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Replies (51-60):
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Tired. Now im heading to work. But I think something is wrong with the eye I had mt surgeries on.

Dh has his liver biopsy tomorrow

Quoting mstkn.identity:

How ya doin?

Quoting mommysangelface:

Hey love

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Hey babe

Quoting mommysangelface:

Then wake him up and tell him to leave -_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sleeping, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone sleeping here unless I know them really well

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't sound like you're very comfortable having him here taccording to your post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt plan on him sleeping here he just fell asleep but I just couldn't sleep with a guy thats not either a really really close friend or someone I've been with for a long time. I don't mind him here, I haven't had company in months and it's not like I got bad vibes or anything

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is he even in your home and sleeping there if this is how you feel?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
702girly
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM

LOL, you're only getting pissy because you know I'm right.

You don't call the cops on an invited guest because they committed the horrific crime of falling asleep. That's nutty and you know it.

Quoting AJB163:

Excuse me... Don't condisend me... She seemed scared to me, so... You know what? I don't owe you an explanation. Evidently you're the only one who has that big of an issue with it. Fuckin Jerk.

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting AJB163:

I would call the cops. Screw waking him up yourself, have the cops show up and get him out.

Why would you let him in your house to begin with? Especially after knowing him for such a short period of time?

So if you invited someone into your home and they fell asleep on your couch, you would call the cops on them? Instead of just waking them up and telling them it's time to go home?

That's bizarre. I think the cops would give you a lecture about wasting their time for that.

mstkn.identity
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Oh love im sorry. Keep me updated on your dh.

Quoting mommysangelface:

Tired. Now im heading to work. But I think something is wrong with the eye I had mt surgeries on.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

How ya doin?

Quoting mommysangelface:

Hey love

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Hey babe

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sleeping, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone sleeping here unless I know them really well

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't sound like you're very comfortable having him here taccording to your post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt plan on him sleeping here he just fell asleep but I just couldn't sleep with a guy thats not either a really really close friend or someone I've been with for a long time. I don't mind him here, I haven't had company in months and it's not like I got bad vibes or anything

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Wake him up...

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I will hunni

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Oh love im sorry. Keep me updated on your dh.

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

How ya doin?

Quoting mommysangelface:

Hey love

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Hey babe

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I owuld have woken him up and kicked him out.

what did you end up doing?

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Did you get him out the door yet?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM
He woke up when i was walking upstairs and said omg I can't believe I fell asleep bla bla and said well your sons gonna get up soon so I should prob leave? I said yeah i don't want him to see you so he left and I took a nap lol

Quoting bustybee:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I did lol he woke up himself about half an hour later and asked if he should leave I said yeah so my son doesn't see you

Quoting lovnmy3boys:

Did you get him out the door yet?

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

did he sleep all night?

Quoting Anonymous:

He woke up when i was walking upstairs and said omg I can't believe I fell asleep bla bla and said well your sons gonna get up soon so I should prob leave? I said yeah i don't want him to see you so he left and I took a nap lol

Quoting bustybee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)