Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I get over him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

my situation is totally wack! I live with my ex/sons dad's mother and sister and have for quite awhile now. Ex is married now but his wife put him out and he's been staying here sleeping on the couch for over a month. Him and I messed around from like a month after he was married and no I don't feel bad. She married him for his money and after he sold his house and spend all his money she put him out, exactly what everyone expected. He's not been doing too good as far as money goes. If I go get me something to eat I will buy him something sometimes. Honestly I would do anything for him cause I actually do care. But he is so hung up on this woman who doesnt even care about him. Last week he wanted gas money to go see her and I refused. Well he went anyway and of course ran out of gas right after he left her house. She wouldnt even bring him any gas, his sister ended up having to go get him some. 

I want to move on cause its obvious he loves her and would never treat me just as good. We broke up for a reason and I know it. I just don't know what to do. or how to tell him no because I feel bad. When he had money he would give me whatever I needed but I don't have it like that. Shoot im struggling to take care of our son. I'm just at a loss at what to do right now.

yes, I have posted about him and I before so if this seems familiar, it is!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN