Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Watch your mouth and stop acting like a whore. **Edit** the girls mom showed up!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies
14 moms liked this

I am cracking up.  There was a group of teenagers walking down the street cussing and screaming at eachother.  Acting like they sometimes do when mom or dad isn't around to listen.  All the windows are open and the neighbor is outside with her kids.

The neighbor told the teens to "Watch your mouthes around my children" to which one of the boys said "F*ck you b*tch"  My eyes about popped out of my head, so I stood up and looked out the door.  And see them all in front of her house and they were all laughing.  The kid who popped off at the mouth was standing next to a girl who was wearing shorts so short you could see her business and he had his hand up the back of her shorts - ugh. 

So my neighbor said " Hey *insert kids name* you must really not be very bright, because you forget I work with your mother and her and I will be talking and I promise it won't end well for you."  Silence.  Then she looked at the girl and said "and you get some respect for yourself, put some pants on, and stop acting like a little whore."

Bahahahahahaha.  Maybe I shouldn't laugh.  Maybe it was inappropriate.  But dammit it was so awesome. 

O....M.....G!  The trainwreck has carried on.  The girls mom showed up and wow.  She gets out of her car with her daughter and goes charging at my neighbor.  Cussing, screaming, yelling.  It was the trashiest thing I have ever seen.  She told my neighbor repeatedly she was going to beat her ass. The girls mom did this in front of my neighbor kids.  My neighbor was prety calm.  She told her exactly what she said and why.  The girls mom didn't care.  She was pissed.  Here is the kicker to the whole thing though....the teenage girl was wearing jeans when they came back.  Hmmm.....  It was painfully obvious that mom got a twisted version of the story, but I don't think she would have cared either way...

Someone called the cops so all the fun is over.  I have a feeling mother of the year will be back.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
11 moms liked this
Good for your neighbor! I can't stand disrespectful kids regardless of their age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scarlettsam
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Win!!!
Lmmfao!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Love it! Hopefully the mom isn't one of those who won't believe it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM
4 moms liked this
She shouldn't have insulted the girl. That was uncalled for. She was just a bystander to this whole thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM
4 moms liked this
I would not have called the girl a whore, that was a bad choice. But good for your neighbor. I can't stand bratty teenagers.
all2gethernow
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Awesome! Little shits!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jenn on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM

That was awesome on the neighbor's part. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Good for her!

PeytonHailey
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

they shouldnt be laughing in front of her house and being so disrespectful to an adult. those kids need an ass whooping

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

She shouldn't have insulted the girl. That was uncalled for. She was just a bystander to this whole thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I went and talked to my neighbor bc I am nosey like that.  LOL.  She said his mom will flip.  So, it won't be an issue.  Pretty sure he is in for a very rough few days. 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Love it! Hopefully the mom isn't one of those who won't believe it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)