Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

QVC?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
Do you buy anything there that u really like?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I *sometimes* buy makeup off qvc.com, but that's only if it's a good deal. Shipping & handling cost too much. I live near a QVC outlet, but I don't go there often.
kgirl58
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I love it but agree that s/h are a lot.  Wish I had gotten the larger of the today's special value.  Waited too long!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM
oh we don't have an outlet but I'm having a hard time getting out and want some christmas ideas. I bought some cookwear off there and a slanket lol.. also a christmas tree . I mostly do it when I can use easy pay and it has free ship.

Quoting Anonymous:

I *sometimes* buy makeup off qvc.com, but that's only if it's a good deal. Shipping & handling cost too much. I live near a QVC outlet, but I don't go there often.

jdy9440
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Yes I have bought several items from QVC
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:59 PM
was that the ipad?

Quoting kgirl58:

I love it but agree that s/h are a lot.  Wish I had gotten the larger of the today's special value.  Waited too long!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM
I always wanted to try wen or the philosophy body wash..and so much more.. Bethlehem lights are very pretty too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

was that the ipad?

Quoting kgirl58:

yes.  I don't know anything about them but given that they went so fast I'm thinking it was a great deal and that I blew it.

MomOfTwins789
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Philospohy stuff!! And temp tations! My mom buys a lot off stuff off there and it rubbed off on me haha! Her favvorites are Wen and Laura Gellar
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:44 PM
are the temp tations the baking dishes that are also decorative?

Quoting MomOfTwins789:

Philospohy stuff!! And temp tations! My mom buys a lot off stuff off there and it rubbed off on me haha! Her favvorites are Wen and Laura Gellar

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM

everything i've bought from there i really like

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)