Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh... CPS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So a friend of mine from my son's playgroup has a litte boy who was born with club feet..... he had surgery to correct it and had to have casts on his legs (when he was a baby)...

Well she got a visit from  CPS over it, just because he has casts on his legs. CPS didn't do anything of course, once they found he had club feet, but seriously?!?!? Someone out there (she thinks a neighbor) called CPS just becacuse he had casts on his legs. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I had the MPs called on us for child abuse by some german wife.  GOD i hated germany.  she had all kinds of allegations thrown at us and the only one that they could make stick was that the house wasn't spotless.  I hope that bitch rots in hell

babyboy117
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM
That's ridiculous. But cps was just doing their job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Odk, i thinl people should try and find out more info before calling cps, but if the person who called was genuinely concerned, then all they where doing was what they thought was right. I cant really balme someone for that even if i dont agree with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM
People love to stick there nose where it doesn't belong.
Pretty sure if it were anything else the hospital would have called.

I can not tell you the amount of stupid things people have threated to call cps on me for.
Ummm my ds takes meds for ADHD
Ds takes karate ( apparently I'm allowing violence to be taught to ds. Eye roll)
Ds was walking walking at 7 months. On his own. So he's going to be bow legged. I shouldn't be allowing him to walk ( wtf???? Stupid asses)
I can go on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)