Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I attract bad people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
After I became prego with ds, I dropped all my friends. I realized I don't want those kinds of people around my son.
Anyways, we moved 2hrs away due to a job, and we knew nobody here. Then our neighbor started coming over, wanting to hang out with me. She told me how she has 3 kids and custody of none of them. She was 23. She told me about all these cps cases against her and then she volunteered to baby sit for me which I of course declined. Then we moved across te small town and I purposely lost contact with her. Then I met this woman 42yr old who has an in home daycare. We used her as a baby sitter and we recently found out she abuses her pain meds.

Why do I attract bad people?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Miss.Mommie.
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I do too.

in my case, I think it is because I am a bad person. Misery loves company! :) good luck. Hope you figure it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramita
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Maybe just how u act or talk about things makes those types of people come to u. I'd just be sure u get o know people really well, and dont worry about the pill thing it can be hard to spot a pill abuser...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I attract crazy people.

lruggio
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Its not easy to find decent people anymore.

What I have found, is if you are attracting people who are less than honorable to you all of the time, chances are, that you have to look at your own situation and make some changes for the better.  Where you live, your income level, who you associate with and kinds of activities you get involved with will determine the kind of lifestyle you live. You are only as successful as the company you keep is a phrase I sort of get behind.  

Keep moving forward, I like the fact that you want better for you and your child and you are getting away from those who will keep you from your goals.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)