Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I tell my husband my secret? ETA***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Should I tell him?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

Everyone seems to think I have "stopped" eating, I have not. RIght now as I type this I am eating apple slices and fat free carmel (YUM) I have that horrible habit where my body *thinks* I am hungry when I am bored. That and I would spend a lot of time on pinterest and them make whatever delicious treat I found on there lol! Before I started this I would eat and snack pretty much all day so like someone mentioned I am replacing that bad habit with masturbating. I will come back and update in a few months to let you all know if it is still going well. Oh and for those asking why I don't just have sex, dh is deployed so we only see eachother via skype :) no sex going on over here until he is home :)

After having 2 kids and trying all the diets and plans and crap like WW, medicines, etc. I founded my own diet plan. I have not ever told anyone about it. BUT my husband recently told me I looked good and he could tell I was getting back to my normal weight. He asked me my secret, I just played off like it was nothing and didn't flat out "lie" but I also didn't tell the truth. What I do is during the day when I get bored or hungry instead of eating I masturbate. So I guess I am burning calories instead of gaining and that is why it works. I don't enjoy the dancing workouts or anything like that but I do enjoy this! I call it the "masterbate to lose weight" plan. I was about 155 before I started doing this, now I am 130 so it is freaking working! I have only been doing it for a month. My doctor was really concerned about my weight so he ran tests to make sure my hormones were okay/ I went in to get thetest results and he noticed I lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks. I did not tell him about the masturbate to lose weight though that would have been really awkward! I kind of feel guilty about not telling dh so I think I'm going to tell him, I think I feel guilty because he doesnt know I am masturbating at all, and I worry it may bother him that I do it, so on one hand I don't want to tell him for fear that he will want me to stop, but on the other hand I feel so bad about him not knowing. I only have 5-10 more pounds to lose before I am at a "healthy" weight. So should I tell him?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM
-_-
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't know if you should tell him or not but I have to say that "masturbate to lose weight" is certainly catchy.

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

LOL sounds like an awesome diet.  Tell him if you want, or don't. 

wilesmomma
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I never thought of that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
7 moms liked this
The things I read on cafemom...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM
10 moms liked this
You're not "masturbating to lose weight," you're just not eating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

And of course just after I post this I see 3 other posts have already been made today about losing weight so now nobody is going to think this is real. Ugh.

JadsW
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Schlick

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramita
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd probably tell him, but with my dh he would just tell me i needed to wait til he was home so he could help...lol...guess it depends on what kind of dh u have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Right.............

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)