Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I tell my husband my secret? ETA***

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Should I tell him?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

Everyone seems to think I have "stopped" eating, I have not. RIght now as I type this I am eating apple slices and fat free carmel (YUM) I have that horrible habit where my body *thinks* I am hungry when I am bored. That and I would spend a lot of time on pinterest and them make whatever delicious treat I found on there lol! Before I started this I would eat and snack pretty much all day so like someone mentioned I am replacing that bad habit with masturbating. I will come back and update in a few months to let you all know if it is still going well. Oh and for those asking why I don't just have sex, dh is deployed so we only see eachother via skype :) no sex going on over here until he is home :)

After having 2 kids and trying all the diets and plans and crap like WW, medicines, etc. I founded my own diet plan. I have not ever told anyone about it. BUT my husband recently told me I looked good and he could tell I was getting back to my normal weight. He asked me my secret, I just played off like it was nothing and didn't flat out "lie" but I also didn't tell the truth. What I do is during the day when I get bored or hungry instead of eating I masturbate. So I guess I am burning calories instead of gaining and that is why it works. I don't enjoy the dancing workouts or anything like that but I do enjoy this! I call it the "masterbate to lose weight" plan. I was about 155 before I started doing this, now I am 130 so it is freaking working! I have only been doing it for a month. My doctor was really concerned about my weight so he ran tests to make sure my hormones were okay/ I went in to get thetest results and he noticed I lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks. I did not tell him about the masturbate to lose weight though that would have been really awkward! I kind of feel guilty about not telling dh so I think I'm going to tell him, I think I feel guilty because he doesnt know I am masturbating at all, and I worry it may bother him that I do it, so on one hand I don't want to tell him for fear that he will want me to stop, but on the other hand I feel so bad about him not knowing. I only have 5-10 more pounds to lose before I am at a "healthy" weight. So should I tell him?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
Apollos82
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
You're trading one coping technique for another, instead of addressing WHY you can't cope with every day stressers in a healthy manner. You're going from one addiction to another. Neither will help you solve the real issue in the long run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I like your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM
You are actually only fooling yourself. Your body is smart and the minute you start eating again, it's going to hold on to everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shudderette
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM
LOL! I'm gonna try this diet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Tell him when you stop.. or when you end up hospitalized
BShip2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM
25lbs in a month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BShip2010
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM
25lbs in a month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Is this real life?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I don't see your need to tell anybody or explain anything to anybody.  Do you really think your husband would care?  You're losing weight because you're not eating.  The masturbating just distracts you from thinking about it.  It's no different than women who exercise instead of eating.  I don't see what the big deal is.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I think its ridiculious how many women think you should tell him. Do you think he tells you when he masturbates?
"Honey, every day after work when I have to Shit, Shower,Shave I am actually whacking it"
Who gives a whatsit when you take care of yourself. It is noones business but your own.
Go on witcha bad self!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)