Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can someone answer this question for me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why aren't animals gay?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Replies (31-39):
RhondaVeggie
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Loads of different species have a percentage of the population that is gay. It's nature.
hollydaze1974
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM
some are. there are at least three same sex paired penguin know in zoos. two in the US and one was in China. China separated the pair "in hopes of increasing the population" I find this stupid, because obviously those peguins had a "mate" and it is doubtful they will change. The two same sex pairs in the United States have been allowed to stay together.
This is the only ones I've read or seen stories about, but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen all over the animal kingdom. I would bet they are more bisexual though....I have a feeling if a Buck got insanely randy..another buck would work just as well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:51 PM
My dog is. He has never, ever showed any interest in a female dog. He'll play etc. But no "interest" But if you put a male dog anywhere near him. He's up it's butt, litterly, for a long while.
yellow000
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Animals can be gay.

AFWifeNMom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I am pretty sure my dog is gay. He has never "humped" a female dog but jumps all over every male dog that ever comes to our house...

KissMySkittles
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Some of them are

AFWifeNMom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

My dog is. He has never, ever showed any interest in a female dog. He'll play etc. But no "interest" But if you put a male dog anywhere near him. He's up it's butt, litterly, for a long while.

omg my dog too!!!

Charweba
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

oh, no. I was not.

I thought you were trying to start something, my bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was just trying to understand what you were saying. "Nature" is an all inclusive term of all things living, then you followed it with "im sure someone will say there is a gay animal." I was just trying to decifer if you were saying only nature applied to humans.

Quoting Charweba:

oh dear and now it starts.

I have never heard of an aminal being gay ok. We will leave it at that.

Quoting Anonymous:

What?

Quoting Charweba:

nature as in reproduction

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you mean nature?

Quoting Charweba:

I say nature, but I'm dure there is someone that is going to say there is a gay animal out there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM
My bischon is gay, he only tries to hump males. I have heard up to ten percent of every species humans included is homosexual. Oh and our 10 yr old dog isn't fixed and we have never had a puppy problem.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)