Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OHMIGAH WTF?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sitting in my room folding laundry... Walk out to the kitchen and what happens I fall flat on my ass! Dd1 and ds 6 and 3 have covered my floor with dish soap!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
lakajungurl
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Lmao! Are you ok ?? Mine put Dawn in the dishwasher .I had a huge ass mess to clean up.I guess that's what I get for not leaving detailed instructions on how to run the dishwasher .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:13 PM

My HUSBAND dropped our deep fryer on the kitchen floor, Lid open! I had to use dish soap to cut through all the oil and I swear I was scared to walk on that floor for a week.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Oh man.  That is so hard to clean up.  I'd start them on it asap.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM
LMAO I've done that before!

Quoting mamatocaleb:

My HUSBAND dropped our deep fryer on the kitchen floor, Lid open! I had to use dish soap to cut through all the oil and I swear I was scared to walk on that floor for a week.

mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I was just happy, because he was already being crabby, so when he did that I was like "now go to your room"...He couldn't blame anyone but himself!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamatocaleb:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I had them clean the majority up, then take a shower. I took water and wet the floor and cleaned it up more, then used some mean green (asthma attack followed) and then wiped it up with water again.

Quoting chalisa0:

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM

That's good.  Were you able to get it all up?  Some people recommended vinegar for the final rinse-probably worth a try so it's not slippery.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had them clean the majority up, then take a shower. I took water and wet the floor and cleaned it up more, then used some mean green (asthma attack followed) and then wiped it up with water again.

Quoting chalisa0:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Was it hot????

Quoting mamatocaleb:

I was just happy, because he was already being crabby, so when he did that I was like "now go to your room"...He couldn't blame anyone but himself!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamatocaleb:

LanaTsunami
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Little shits LoL
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:25 PM
It doesn't seem slippery anymore, so I think I got it all up.

Quoting chalisa0:

That's good.  Were you able to get it all up?  Some people recommended vinegar for the final rinse-probably worth a try so it's not slippery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chalisa0:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)