Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What Are You Up To?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am finding every reason not to study and do my homework.  I'm tempted to fold the pile of blankets and towels behind me but I am saving that for a study break at 3am.

SENIORITIS!!!!!!

My political science textbook keeps giving me reasons to say "What the fuck?"  I keep drawing blanks on what to put on my grad school resume.  I am getting tired of reading about genetic inheritance patterns and their outcomes in fruit flies.  There are too many cell pathways and molecular messengers for me to memorize...can't I just draw them instead?  I have magnetic nail polish!!!!  Must. Stay. FOCUSED!!!!

Go on ladies, vent, share, relate.  I'll be up all night.

nerdy

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM
About to watch a movie with the family, then the walking dead. I'm in so much pain I just want to scream and cry but that will just hurt even worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I'm supposed to be doing my homework...that's not working out so well for me :-/ 

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting Elyce225:

About to watch a movie with the family, then the walking dead. I'm in so much pain I just want to scream and cry but that will just hurt even worse.

I am so sorry mama, keeping yourself distracted is a good thing.  I love The Walking Dead!

KeepJeep
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I am soaking in the tub! Looking forward to Revenge on ABC at 9 pm. Lazy Sunday. I must tell you that I feel your pain! Thank goodness my grad school days are behind me. You can make it through! It's so worth it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Quoting moosesmom:

I'm supposed to be doing my homework...that's not working out so well for me :-/ 

Me either!  What are you working on?

I am supposed to be working on political science, genetics and cell biology.  I need to get my resume together as well.

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Quoting KeepJeep:

I am soaking in the tub! Looking forward to Revenge on ABC at 9 pm. Lazy Sunday. I must tell you that I feel your pain! Thank goodness my grad school days are behind me. You can make it through! It's so worth it!

Revenge is such a good show!!!!  My grad school days haven't even started...I'm skeered.

casah4
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm just chilling in the car waiting for my daughter to get out of her church group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifehappy
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Oh, good grief, I don't miss those days! LOL! Hang in there...hopefully you'll get a break before grad school, then back to even BIGGER headaches! ;)

You just made me nostalgic for burnt coffee, lol.

WardosWifey
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Right now I'm just relaxing.  The girls are doing their reading assignments right now, and DH is on his computer watching YouTube.  Good, lazy Sunday evening.  :)

wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Waiting for dinner, then the kids will be off to bed so I can watch the Raven.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN