Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What a B****!! (DH's Ex-Wife)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She gets the kids on Halloween, its not a holiday in their divorce decree, so whoever gets them that day just gets them.

2 weeks ago, they were discussing holiday plans and she told him he was welcome to come trick or treat with them. Yesterday, we saw her at my SD's soccer game, and I was telling her about the costume I got to wear trick or treating. She didn't say anything, just kind of ignored me. Tonight, she emailed DH that I am not "welcome" to join them. He is allowed to, but either he goes by himself, or he doesn't get to see the kids. What a bitch!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont understand why you felt you were invited. I dont blame her for wanting the kids to have mom and dad time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Yes, we got married in August, but lived together for over a year before the wedding. We get the kids usually 2 nights a week.

bgbootyho
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I agree with everyone else...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My ex-husband and I have often done things with just our two children minus additional children and spouses over the years. We took our DS to his first Star Wars movie in a theater, have taken DD to plays, have attended parent and child events etc. Now the kids are teens and are happy to have all four of their parents attend, but when they were younger we made sure that they had time when it was just their biological parents and them. It definitely made them more secure.

Luna091306
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Yeah not sure I would want df hanging out with his ex without me. That would be a little weird. Luckily she likes me more than him!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM
That sucks but it is what it is. I'm sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:17 PM
2 moms liked this

If the two of you do not have children together then i say ley him go with his ex and their children so the kids can still enjoy some time alone with just mom and dad...There is no reason really for you to go or for you to make it a big deal. I think she was nice to invite her ex to spend that extra time with the kids that does not mean she has to include you

Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM
6 moms liked this
That seems low to me, but from what I see on here, step parents are shit and should be treated as such. BTW, NOT my view, I think step parents are important..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissamom224
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
h'm? are you wearing an inappropriate costume?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN