Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What a B****!! (DH's Ex-Wife)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She gets the kids on Halloween, its not a holiday in their divorce decree, so whoever gets them that day just gets them.

2 weeks ago, they were discussing holiday plans and she told him he was welcome to come trick or treat with them. Yesterday, we saw her at my SD's soccer game, and I was telling her about the costume I got to wear trick or treating. She didn't say anything, just kind of ignored me. Tonight, she emailed DH that I am not "welcome" to join them. He is allowed to, but either he goes by himself, or he doesn't get to see the kids. What a bitch!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
RhondaVeggie
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like he has lousy taste in women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this

maybe she doesn't like you, especially with the fact you were talking about the costume you are going to wear while THEIR kids go trick or treating? Do you have any kids of your own or with your DH?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't see how this makes her a bitch. It is her time and frankly I can understand her not wanting you there.

mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
I'm sorry that sucks and even worse she couldn't say it to your face at the game and have to hide behind an email. Do u and dh have any kids of your own? How long have u and dh been maRried for. I do agree with a pp pick yor battles. Good luck with this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this

She's right. It's her day and she is willing to share it with him. She does not have to, but she is willing. Just becaue she does not want you to go does not mean anything

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Elyce225:

Well you did invite yourself. You should let the kids enjoy their mom and dad together.

this. get over it

3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Pick your battles...seriously
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

Because she is the mom of your SD and you are her Ex's wife. She doenst have to invite you, its a free world and its her kid. Don't make a huge deal out of it, you are never going to mean more to your SD then her bio mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Quoting rissamom224:

h'm? are you wearing an inappropriate costume?

No - a witches costume - same one I will wear to school that day (I teach middle school)

little.wise.owl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

meh i think they should have alone time with mom and dad and not have daddies gf there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)