Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What a B****!! (DH's Ex-Wife)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She gets the kids on Halloween, its not a holiday in their divorce decree, so whoever gets them that day just gets them.

2 weeks ago, they were discussing holiday plans and she told him he was welcome to come trick or treat with them. Yesterday, we saw her at my SD's soccer game, and I was telling her about the costume I got to wear trick or treating. She didn't say anything, just kind of ignored me. Tonight, she emailed DH that I am not "welcome" to join them. He is allowed to, but either he goes by himself, or he doesn't get to see the kids. What a bitch!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
steph_83
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with some other posters... It's her day, and her decision. This is not a battle worth fighting. Just go have fun yourself, or you and DH go on a date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
27 moms liked this
I'm laughing at all the spend time with mom and dad bullshit.

Parents are divorced welcome to being a blended family. no more mommy and daddy time.

Personally I wouldve asked hey can I go instead of just assuming. She's being petty but pick your battles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she doesn't like you, especially with the fact you were talking about the costume you are going to wear while THEIR kids go trick or treating? Do you have any kids of your own or with your DH?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

No, no kids of my own (yet!)

cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this
She's not daddys GF she's his wife.

Quoting little.wise.owl:

meh i think they should have alone time with mom and dad and not have daddies gf there

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

So tell him to have a good time. And mean it.

cherrywaves21
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Yall are a blended family. Most moms on here won't acknowledge that. Those kids are a part of your life now. Try going to step mom central they will actually have advice and not a ton of unicorn bs and assumptions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she doesn't like you, especially with the fact you were talking about the costume you are going to wear while THEIR kids go trick or treating? Do you have any kids of your own or with your DH?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

No, no kids of my own (yet!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NumbaHumbaVII
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Ouch. Low blow but I would pick my battles. Still, here's a hug for the sucky situation.

xoch86
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh.. Pick ur battles. But remember that the same courtesy should be extended to her on things that fall on your days
fostermomoftwo
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

if you are his wife that is def not fair for him to choose between the two and in that case its very immature for his X wife to do that to the children. but if your his gfriend or just met him then i could see where his X might be coming from.

lucky to have the best husband in the world

Tattooed.Blondi
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry but you don't belong there. They are nacho cheese.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN