Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What a B****!! (DH's Ex-Wife)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She gets the kids on Halloween, its not a holiday in their divorce decree, so whoever gets them that day just gets them.

2 weeks ago, they were discussing holiday plans and she told him he was welcome to come trick or treat with them. Yesterday, we saw her at my SD's soccer game, and I was telling her about the costume I got to wear trick or treating. She didn't say anything, just kind of ignored me. Tonight, she emailed DH that I am not "welcome" to join them. He is allowed to, but either he goes by himself, or he doesn't get to see the kids. What a bitch!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
NumbaHumbaVII
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I second this.

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Yall are a blended family. Most moms on here won't acknowledge that. Those kids are a part of your life now. Try going to step mom central they will actually have advice and not a ton of unicorn bs and assumptions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she doesn't like you, especially with the fact you were talking about the costume you are going to wear while THEIR kids go trick or treating? Do you have any kids of your own or with your DH?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

No, no kids of my own (yet!)

militarywife09
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM
9 moms liked this
Ok everyone saying she shouldnt go and the kids can have "mom and dad" time, is OP supposed to treat the kids like her own? Aren't they "her kids too" or does it only work like that when it benifits the birth mom?

Funny how hypocritacal you all are.

Op: that was bitchy. You are one of the parents now, and should be treated as such.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM
2 moms liked this
This. If my exH was involved in my sons life i wouldnt want his gf/new wife involved in that.

Quoting livelaughlov26:

I see how its frustrating but she has a mom. You aren't her mom and sometimes it is good for kids to be with just their parents even if they aren't together. Don't make this a bigger deal then it needs.to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here...

Quoting mstkn.identity:

This. If my exH was involved in my sons life i wouldnt want his gf/new wife involved in that.

Quoting livelaughlov26:

I see how its frustrating but she has a mom. You aren't her mom and sometimes it is good for kids to be with just their parents even if they aren't together. Don't make this a bigger deal then it needs.to be.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I third this.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.wise.owl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM

ok well daddies new wife. my dh's dad brings his new wife to all the events when she isnt really wanted. she is like a sex kitten all over fil and its so wierd. NOT SAYIN OP IS LIKE THAT... just saying how it can be weird.

Quotiok weng cherrywaves21:

She's not daddys GF she's his wife.

Quoting little.wise.owl:

meh i think they should have alone time with mom and dad and not have daddies gf there

militarywife09
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM
3 moms liked this
But accordig to all the moms here OP should have to pay the child support for the kids, and buy them stuff becuase she should "treat them like her own". Isn't it funny the double standard?

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Yall are a blended family. Most moms on here won't acknowledge that. Those kids are a part of your life now. Try going to step mom central they will actually have advice and not a ton of unicorn bs and assumptions.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she doesn't like you, especially with the fact you were talking about the costume you are going to wear while THEIR kids go trick or treating? Do you have any kids of your own or with your DH?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JenieceMojica:

did she say why?

She said it was her time, so she got to decide who to spend it with. But if he is welcome, I don;t understand why I am not.

No, no kids of my own (yet!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting militarywife09:

Ok everyone saying she shouldnt go and the kids can have "mom and dad" time, is OP supposed to treat the kids like her own? Aren't they "her kids too" or does it only work like that when it benifits the birth mom?

Funny how hypocritacal you all are.

Op: that was bitchy. You are one of the parents now, and shoul be treated as such.

This is what I think. I am married to their father, I take care of them when they stay with us. I know it is her time and her decision, but won't the kids ask about me and want me there? I shoiuld be there for them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM
3 moms liked this
If she wanted that she should have kept her family together.

Quoting mommy_me:

I dont understand why you felt you were invited. I dont blame her for wanting the kids to have mom and dad time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Wow that's hard :(. I have been the 2nd wife and it sucks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)