Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ex husband is with dd at...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

My ex husband is spending the weekend with my three yr old dd and the whore he cheated on me with for seven years... I want to yell and scream and tell him that that skank is NOT allowed my daughter. But I know I can't. It's just not fair. And yes, I know he cheated, it is not all her fault. But I will say, knowing that he was married, she aggressively prusued him. I saw teh messages, he was telling her no, then she wore him down until he said yes. So Ih ave no respect for this "woman." She is nothing but a whore. And he is nothing more than a cheating lieing asshole poor excuse of a father (no, I do NOT talk this way infront of dd).  I want to drive over there and get dd and bring her home with me where she belongs. I hate knowing that she is around women like that. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM
It can be part of a custody order for her to be unable to attend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Quoting firespurity:

I have full custody. We don't even have visitation established. He just comes and sees her whenever he feels like it.

angeline
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:13 PM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

This went on secretly for 7 years without you knowing?? Wow, what a betrayal.  I'd be furious too. Don't blame you for not wanting such sneaky lying examples around your child.  You must have been able to gain full custody for a reason.  You have full authority over your dd's interactions, lay down some rules on who is and isn't allowed to be with her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

This went on secretly for 7 years without you knowing?? Wow, what a betrayal.  I'd be furious too. Don't blame you for not wanting such sneaky lying examples around your child.  You must have been able to gain full custody for a reason.  You have full authority over your dd's interactions, lay down some rules on who is and isn't allowed to be with her. 

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Seven years?!
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Then make it a role that the other woman cannot come... Or be around your daughter. He can sacrifice having his pleasure device around you. At least until you've had time to heal. He is disrespecting you by forcing the issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting firespurity:

I have full custody. We don't even have visitation established. He just comes and sees her whenever he feels like it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Actually we never even went to court. Where I live you can file for divorce on your own. Don't have to show up at court as long as you agree on everything.   I told him I was leaving, I gave him the papers to sign and I told him I was going for full custody and he said ok. I think he knew if I tried to fight with me he would end up getting royally screwed :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM
i don't think your kid notices that his girlfriend is a whore. don't worry about it.
sexychica25
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
She may be the whore, but your ex is just as much as a whore for breaking down to her advances.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)