Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So this b****...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the grocery store today when I ran into a woman I used to work with a few years ago. We never got along back then and it was one of the reasons I decided to leave that job. Anyways, I was at the store with my 6 children and she came up to me and said hi, and i politely said hi back. She then said "omg wow! Are ALL these kids yours?" I said "no, I kidnapped those 2, these 3 i rescued from wolves and the other one is mine"  The look on her face was hilarious! So I continued on thru the store and we kept running into each other, and she kept giving me dirty looks. Then when I got in line I was putting my groceries on the checkout and she purposely got in line behind me. She stood there shaking her head and I asked her if she has a problem and she said "I cant believe you would buy all that junk for those kids. Those poor kids have to eat toxic filled food because you are too lazy to cook for them. Maybe you shouldnt have had so many kids and then you could have time to properly cook for them" I told her to mind her own business, but she wouldnt stop. She continued to pick on me and critisize my parenting. I got so pissed off, i couldnt help it. I hauled off and slapped her across the face. She started crying and security came and made me leave the store. I didnt even get to buy my groceries! Im never shopping at that store again, I will go to walmart or something from now on. Im sure someone of such high class wont be at walmart, so i wont risk running into her again. Stupid woman. Hope her face is bruised!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
Cpdsptchgrl
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Not buying it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinenonstop
Mmhmmmm sure ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-ZombieGirl-

Yeah...

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Hmmmm. Well she's such a "bitch" why are you not in jail for assault? From your story she would have had you arrested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Too bad she didn't have you arrested for battery - that would have been a GREAT experience for your kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Awesome. You just gave her more ammo.
taramac
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM
That was a real mature reaction on your part....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Bs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Just the classiness of cm.

Quoting Anonymous:

Too bad she didn't have you arrested for battery - that would have been a GREAT experience for your kids.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

You hit someone for picking on you, with your litter in tow.......genius!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)