Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So this b****...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the grocery store today when I ran into a woman I used to work with a few years ago. We never got along back then and it was one of the reasons I decided to leave that job. Anyways, I was at the store with my 6 children and she came up to me and said hi, and i politely said hi back. She then said "omg wow! Are ALL these kids yours?" I said "no, I kidnapped those 2, these 3 i rescued from wolves and the other one is mine"  The look on her face was hilarious! So I continued on thru the store and we kept running into each other, and she kept giving me dirty looks. Then when I got in line I was putting my groceries on the checkout and she purposely got in line behind me. She stood there shaking her head and I asked her if she has a problem and she said "I cant believe you would buy all that junk for those kids. Those poor kids have to eat toxic filled food because you are too lazy to cook for them. Maybe you shouldnt have had so many kids and then you could have time to properly cook for them" I told her to mind her own business, but she wouldnt stop. She continued to pick on me and critisize my parenting. I got so pissed off, i couldnt help it. I hauled off and slapped her across the face. She started crying and security came and made me leave the store. I didnt even get to buy my groceries! Im never shopping at that store again, I will go to walmart or something from now on. Im sure someone of such high class wont be at walmart, so i wont risk running into her again. Stupid woman. Hope her face is bruised!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
CINDYELLA88
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

OMG.....LMFAO

pheMOMenon
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM
And exactly why are you not in jail for assault?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Troll lie!
NumbaHumbaVII
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Posts like this make me wonder why my life is so boring? Why do I only run in to sane people?

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM

& i'm sorta waiting for a post now somewhere along the lines of "this bitch attacked me at the store!"

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM
I see
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CINDYELLA88
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM

First of all this story is too funny....and instead of smacking her you should of answered with a sarcastic remark that would of either shut her up or left her shocked....it was none of her business at all to say what she said.....next time purchase the food first....lol

sdunaway08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Ha! Love it. I would have loved to slap her, but would fear the legal situation that could follow. I would however have had a few very choice and not Sunday friendly words with her lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM
*cough*(bullshit)*cough*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured