Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mean old man

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 29 Replies

Well we went to a diner for dinner tonight.  There was this old man, who must of been very unhappy.  At first no one heard what was bothering him, but I guess the hostess got the manager at some point.  Thats when he got loud.

You heard him say that he was a regular to the diner, and he is disgusted by the customers he had to sit near and watch eat.  (there was this very heavy couple there, and the kids were chucnky).  This guy was flipping out at the manager saying that he was subjected to watching them.  that the waitress shouldnt have brought them all that fatty foods and they should of ordered the broiled fish like him and his wife.  he was just going on and on how disgusting they were and how it makes the diner look bad, blah blah blah.  this must of lasted a whole 3 minutes if that. and not only at my table, but the tables around us all just watched in like shock that this man would be so offended. 

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemikris82

BUMP!

gemikris82

BUMP!

Johariz
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Ouch. That's horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Quoting Johariz:

Ouch. That's horrible.

it was like really akward.

Pnukey
by Jenn on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Wow, old people.

GremlinMom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Ha ha ha! Old timers last stand! Trying to do his part. "Be the change you want to see in the world" lmfao. Rude and embarrassing but still hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DutchMama2010
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Wow.....umm....yea,wow. Thats all i got
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting GremlinMom:

Ha ha ha! Old timers last stand! Trying to do his part. "Be the change you want to see in the world" lmfao. Rude and embarrassing but still hilarious.

im glad he wasnt talking about my table, i would of kicked his old ass lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Gotta love the oldies! They will say what most are thinking! I'm not going to lie, I can't sit by a person who is 300+ while eating. It makes me sick so sick, the way they breathe so loud because just lifting their arm up and chewing is a workout. Call me a bitch or whatever you wish I really dgaf. I'm sure many of people feel the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noble427
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)