Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

no..... (sex/tmi)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am just wondering...do all guys have precum? I have been dating SO for almost a year (December) and I do not think he does. ALL guys I have been with, in a sense, get "wet" before having sex... Whenever I give him a BJ or a hand job before sex, or just playing around in general...the only time anything comes out is when he actusally ejaculates. I am just curious... Anyone know? I have not asked him because I do not want him thinking I think there is an issue... I really am just curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Replies (11-16):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Quoting 3babiesofmyown:

I'm seeing two possibilities. But I'm mobile and very sleepy so I don't know which scenario is more credible or more likely. Either he has pre cum but it's not much at all and likely doesn't leave the penis. Or he does not in fact have pre cum.

But it seems accurate that the whole point of pre cum is to clean out the urethra and lubricate.

That is what I thought as well. Maybe it just does not leave his penis... Because I mean, it is completely dry...and even if I am giving him a BJ, typically, you can feel the difference between saliva and precum/cum, the texture is different.. I have never experienced that with him.
3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Im sure you can ask without being harsh or insulting him. I've asked DH all kinds of crazy questions. Sometimes he acts like I'm a nutcase but I've never had a penis of my own so I wanna know. And I want to know some things about him specifically. So if you're just curious but not judgmental about it and just ask if he's ever noticed any precum he would probably answer. Maybe look at you funny but then you would know his thoughts and views.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3babiesofmyown:

I'm seeing two possibilities. But I'm mobile and very sleepy so I don't know which scenario is more credible or more likely. Either he has pre cum but it's not much at all and likely doesn't leave the penis. Or he does not in fact have pre cum.

But it seems accurate that the whole point of pre cum is to clean out the urethra and lubricate.

That is what I thought as well. Maybe it just does not leave his penis... Because I mean, it is completely dry...and even if I am giving him a BJ, typically, you can feel the difference between saliva and precum/cum, the texture is different.. I have never experienced that with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:48 AM

yes

brandyblx
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:49 AM

My hubby has given me a couple of really strange looks also! LOL-I agree,just ask. 

Quoting 3babiesofmyown:

Im sure you can ask without being harsh or insulting him. I've asked DH all kinds of crazy questions. Sometimes he acts like I'm a nutcase but I've never had a penis of my own so I wanna know. And I want to know some things about him specifically. So if you're just curious but not judgmental about it and just ask if he's ever noticed any precum he would probably answer. Maybe look at you funny but then you would know his thoughts and views.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 3babiesofmyown:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Quoting brandyblx:

We talk quite often about sex and things... We have a Master/slave relationship so, were good with communication ;) he just has a few other...issues in the bedroom that he is kind of embarrassed about so this is something I did not really want to bring up because it isnt a big deal to me, but may be to him. I dunno. Random question at 7am, lmao.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM
This. Some guys just don't and some are drippers.

Quoting LifeIsForLOLZ:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

Some guys have inactive Cowper's Glands and do not
produce precum, other have very active Cowper's Glands and produce lots
of precum.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN