Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BRAG POST!! Big or small, come brag about your kids' accomplishments!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 90 Replies
1 mom liked this

While on her stomach, my daughter could lift her head the same day she was born. Now she's two weeks and I put her down for tummy time, she rolled right over onto her back!! We did notice that she ends up sleeping on her side whenever we put her on her back, but we thought she was doing it by accident. I guess she knows exactly what she's doing!

What did your kids do to amaze you?

UPDATE: Keep 'em coming, ladies! These stories are making me smile and laugh. I love to hear about the good things.

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kittiecat88
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Umm Idk if this is advanced or not but my DD is 6 months rolls everywhere, does the army crawl, sits unassisted and pulls up into her knees (by pulling up on toys, furniture etc..) and I am VERY proud of my son he has a LD and is in 1st grade and has come unbelievably far since kindergarten :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegansmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

We just found out last week that DD is gifted.  She is 5 & they are testing her further to see how advanced she is.  The first tests they did, some of her scores topped out the testing.  I'm so proud of her!!!

prissypoptart
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM
5 moms liked this
Tj is autistic and struggles daily learning and communicating. He is 5. Last night he wrote his entire alphabet and numbers to 10. :-) I was so happy and he was proud of himself! :*-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

My oldest son is a dr, and my middle son is in college working on becoming one.

momof3jam
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Oooh this is fun!

DS1 (10 now) was recently diagnosed with ADHD. He's struggled to maintain a C Average all through school. He was put on medication and in 2 weeks is coming home with freakin "A's!", better handwriting, better notes from the teacher. Friggin amazing!

DD (5) ummm... can paint her own nails? Idk, she's been a TERROR lately, so her list is small for now lol

DD2 (3) is POTTY TRAINING! 'Nuf said! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM

my daughter (then 2 1/2) jumped in the swimming pool with her arm floats on and one slipped off..she popped up in the water and was all full of herself for swimming with only one "upsie" on and after a couple minutes (with me having a heart attack, but at arms length away) she pulls the other one off and proceeded to swim around the pool like she'd been doing it for years. 

she's 10 now and a terrific swimmer. I think she was a fish in a past life.

Misheldonann
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My 10 yo ds made the winning touchdown on Saturday. It's the only game they won all season. The other kids on the team carried my ds around on their shoulders and were yelling MVP. It was the last game too. He's loving it.

My 8yo ds is an awesome guitar player. He has been doing lessons for two years and I think he totally rocks. When he went in last week, he showed his teacher what he made up and it actually sounded like he was playing a real song.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2mms
by Kristin on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

My dd (8) has dyslexia. She is finally starting to read! (Like really read) She is also getting better with her handwriting and sentence formation. Go Madison!!

raegansmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Yay for all the kiddos!!!  We are pretty awesome moms, aren't we?  We do get a some of the credit, right?

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine will be competing in the Hunger Games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN