Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RIP To My (funny post)

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Cat
  • 31 Replies

RIP MR HAMILTON BREW STATION. YOU LIVED A VERY SHORT LIFE, ONLY THREE YEARS. YOUR LOSS WILL BE FELT UNTIL I CAN FIND A REPLACEMENT. I WILL MISS YOU!!

My coffeemaker crapped out on my yesterday, *At first I thought my brother messed it up a wee bit, because its a hand free one.* But alas I made coffee this morning & it leaked everywhere. :(

Damn it....

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breastfed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Lolz!

Our coffee pot is plain, and old. My husband wants a keurig. Bad. I just dont get those things. I mean 1 cup at a time? Wth... I like to make a wholeeee pot. 1 cup at a time takes too much time, to me. Especially if guest are here.

funglemuggle
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My keruig died after 2 years. I attempted CPR. It was already gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
That is awful!!!!
dee1603
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
I love mine. Target has them for like $49. I has my first one a year and it took a crapper too. I just got a new one and try to stick to the cleaning schedule it recommends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM

we have gone through 4 coffee makers i believe in 3 years. lol i have a note on the sink and the coffee maker now to NEVER POUR HOT WATER INTO THE BACK OF THE COFFEE MAKER lol its been every coffee makers fate since dh and i moved here

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

We got the "pot" free coffee maker because my husand got sick of replacing the coffee pots. * I dropped one, one leaked, plus a number of other things.* Ive had this coffee maker for just a little over three years. I loved it, but it started leaking... :( Time to find a replacement.

&& I don't know if I want a Keruig or not... One cup at a time, and the coffee is so much more for them. :( 

But I need a replacement ASAP

weirdkids
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM

my grandmother loves her keurig. she says it cuts down on her wasting coffee i told her that while that is true, she wasting money lol but it makes getting her xmas presents easier.... 5 boxes of kcups and shes happy lol dunkin donuts even makes them now lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lolz!

Our coffee pot is plain, and old. My husband wants a keurig. Bad. I just dont get those things. I mean 1 cup at a time? Wth... I like to make a wholeeee pot. 1 cup at a time takes too much time, to me. Especially if guest are here.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:37 AM

With the Keruig you don't actually have to use the little cups. It comes with a filter that you can use and put your normal brand of coffee in, so I still get the huge tubs of Folgers. I love mine because I can get two cups of coffee out of one filter full.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

We got the "pot" free coffee maker because my husand got sick of replacing the coffee pots. * I dropped one, one leaked, plus a number of other things.* Ive had this coffee maker for just a little over three years. I loved it, but it started leaking... :( Time to find a replacement.

&& I don't know if I want a Keruig or not... One cup at a time, and the coffee is so much more for them. :( 

But I need a replacement ASAP

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM

lol, right! We use dunkin douts coffee and when they tarted k cups too he was like, now can we. Ha. No. I buy a bag of their coffee for $7. Why would I pay $14 for like 28 cups worth? Nutty.

Quoting weirdkids:

my grandmother loves her keurig. she says it cuts down on her wasting coffee i told her that while that is true, she wasting money lol but it makes getting her xmas presents easier.... 5 boxes of kcups and shes happy lol dunkin donuts even makes them now lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lolz!

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Just tell him it costs a $1.00 a cup to make it and that may change his mind.
We have one and I finally broke down and got another regular coffee pot because we drink it all the time, my grocery bill went up $150.00 bucks a month because of our love of coffee. Lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lolz!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured