Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

RIP MR HAMILTON BREW STATION. YOU LIVED A VERY SHORT LIFE, ONLY THREE YEARS. YOUR LOSS WILL BE FELT UNTIL I CAN FIND A REPLACEMENT. I WILL MISS YOU!!

My coffeemaker crapped out on my yesterday, *At first I thought my brother messed it up a wee bit, because its a hand free one.* But alas I made coffee this morning & it leaked everywhere. :(

Damn it....

Im a mommy & a wife. Im for gay rights, I support Pro Choice. . I am a Wiccan, I choose photography as a hobby, I choose to spank my child.  His manners matter, never breastfed. I am an animal lover, stong believer in being honest.  Mt. Dew is my drug of choice. Im alsoTattooed, pierced.  gun carring, loving my son kinda of mommy. Judge me, I don't care.

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Replies (31-31):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
DD was the cheaper price on K-cups, the grocery store was anywhere from $12.99-$15.00 for the same amount or in some cases less! We go through almost two pots a day. Ugh!
I'm much happier with my $10.00 bag that lasts a Lot longer too.Hehe

Quoting JDmommyJD:

It was a guess..lol.. And thats so much worse! lol, I get like 50 cup of coffee out of my dunkin bag I buy for $7. lol.. aye caramba!

Quoting twinmommy27:

$14.00 for 28 cups?? Where? I got 12 cups for $9.99 at DD.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

lol, right! We use dunkin douts coffee and when they tarted k cups too he was like, now can we. Ha. No. I buy a bag of their coffee for $7. Why would I pay $14 for like 28 cups worth? Nutty.

Quoting weirdkids:

my grandmother loves her keurig. she says it cuts down on her wasting coffee i told her that while that is true, she wasting money lol but it makes getting her xmas presents easier.... 5 boxes of kcups and shes happy lol dunkin donuts even makes them now lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lolz!

Our coffee pot is plain, and old. My husband wants a keurig. Bad. I just dont get those things. I mean 1 cup at a time? Wth... I like to make a wholeeee pot. 1 cup at a time takes too much time, to me. Especially if guest are here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN