Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Downton Abbey

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
  • 21 Replies

Anyone else been watching this season?  

I think I need a hug after last night's episode.  :(

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fraujones
by Mommytron on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I love that show. I haven't watched Season 3 yet. Waiting for it on Netflix. 

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

If you're on Facebook, there's a group called Downton Abbey Series 3. 2012 that has links to Season 3.  They're direct links - totally safe.  :)  

Quoting fraujones:

I love that show. I haven't watched Season 3 yet. Waiting for it on Netflix. 

Bennett121
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I know this post is kinda old but I just started watching season 1 on netflix. It's actually a good series. I thought it would be boring but I'm kinda getting addicted to it. lol 

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Welcome to the dark side!  ;)  Dame Maggie Smith cracks me up - she's got the BEST lines.  I think the first couple seasons are the best.  Season 3 was kinda...eh...  I haven't watched the Christmas special yet - probably will tomorrow.  It'll be intereresting to see how season 4 plays out.

Quoting Bennett121:

I know this post is kinda old but I just started watching season 1 on netflix. It's actually a good series. I thought it would be boring but I'm kinda getting addicted to it. lol 

Leobaby2007
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

The newest season doesn't start until January, right? Tell me I did not miss the damn premiere!

helema24
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

omg what happened i watch it on sundays!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

You're right - it starts here in the States in January.  The 6th, I think.  I watched it online as it was playing in GB.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

The newest season doesn't start until January, right? Tell me I did not miss the damn premiere!

wagners7
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I thought the new season didn't start until January.  I thought that was season 3.  The one's playing now are reruns of season 2, I thought?  I do love the show and can't wait for the new season. (or atleast the one's new to me if I missed it!).

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

It starts here in the States in January.  You didn't miss it!  :)  I've been watching it online.

Quoting helema24:

omg what happened i watch it on sundays!

Leobaby2007
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Thank you! I just looked it up and was getting so confused because it was saying it's season 4 in the UK and season 3 here and has already aired over there and not here yet or something to that effect. Where did you watch it online? For free???? I can't wait. Love that show!!!!

Quoting 081499:

You're right - it starts here in the States in January.  The 6th, I think.  I watched it online as it was playing in GB.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN