Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**EDIT**Heartbroken and confused **vent**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So lastnight at 6:00pm I had to kiss my babies goodbye for who knows how long and watch as a perfect stranger loaded them into her vehicle to take my children to foster care. Their father grinned at me as I began crying. I know he did not intend for them to go to fostercare, he had hoped they would just stay with him, than CFS realized that I was correct, now, until the RCMP proove that my DH is not doing a single thing to my DD that is where they will be. I have never been more disgusted at a human being in my entire life!!! I have 3.5 kids and a SS, mine and DH's son is still here at home safe and sound, I am 7 weeks pregnant with our sencond together and have a 19 yr old SS and his gf living with us. NONE of us were told to be concerned, the 19 yr old gf was not asked to relocate temporarily, this is just sickenning!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

I have been going threw a 3 year battle in and out of court, 11 applications made by the father of my children each time granting him less and less time with our kids.

Yesterday morning I got a call from CFS(child family services) stating I could not go pick my children up after their weekend visit with their father, they informed me they had a court order granting him sole custody temporarily becasue the kids dad is claiming my DH has been touching me daughter. 

1.5 years ago my daughter TOLD ME that her father had been sucking on her private parts, police closed the file after their father requested and passed a lie detector. 

There were a TON of warning signs around the time my daughter shared this information with us as in,

-she threw a fit when we would try to change her pull ups

-she had a fear of men she did not know

-she DEMANDED I rub her back at bed time because her father did, when I would refuse she would throw a shit fit

-she was EXTREMELY clingy to her SD (this has not changed over the past 3 years)

I am now doing everything in my power to have my babies come home, their father and DH do NOT get along, DH stands up for what he believes, he defends me, he supports me he loves the kids and I and that will not change no matter how hard the kids father tries. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant with DH and my 2nd child together and now my biggest fear is that the stress my ex is putting on me is going to harm baby. I am sick to my stomach(I dont get morning sickness) I feel like a shell walking around, I have not eaten fofr 2 days and have slept 4 hours.

I am sorry for the vent, sorry for the drivel, but my god, this man expects me to just walk away from my kids, but I just cant!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM

How aweful, **HUGS**

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM

nothing probably happened with the child and her father.  FALSE memories can and do get implanted in kids. it has been proven.  ALL my grandkids love love to get their back rubbed/scratched when I am tucking them in, right after the book is read... they like a little back rub, and a kiss before I leave.  You can't judge that anything bad is happening.

YOU slept with the man- YOU thought he was the bomb so much you let yourself get pg by him and now he is the devil???????????????????? 

What is up with you women????????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM

My daughter stripped down and asked my son to suck on her pee pee, when I asked her why she said its fun, when I asked why she would ever think its ok to put her private parts in someones mouth she said because daddy does. 

I spent 7 years with their father and I called the relationship and wedding in the makings off because I found out that he lied to me as to why he has no ties with any family past his siblings and mother, the rest of his family wrote them off when he was accused of raping his cousin at the age of 15.

I slept with him thinking he was a good person, when I found out the truths I had no choice but to leave. 

But thank you fro your input!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN