Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your phobia? ---UPDATE: Redid the link...

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM
  • 78 Replies

Go to phobialist.com and look through the list and see what fear or fears you have! 

I have Musophobia (fear of mice), used to have Novercaphobia (fear of stepmom, lol, no joke either), obesophobia (fear of gaining weight), and slightly Omphalophobia (fear of belly buttons, i can't touch mine or someone elses! lol). 

That's just a short list of the fears I have, but the "major" ones from the list. 

What are your fears?

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

BUMP!

nicki1018
by Special Sauce on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Didnt work 

but I know I fear drowning

vale131
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is common. Spiders. I don't care if they are small either. I jump, scream and cringe at them. Scared to death of them! I have nightmares about them too!

jballentine
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Bump for when I am on my computer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Birds, spiders, clowns, heights, balloons, and dolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momNstinks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Fear of mice and fear of heights. I've always wondered where the fear of mice come from...it seems so silly to be afraid of something so tiny and that runs away from you lol

Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Spiders
Lady bugs
Escalators
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Mild agoraphobia. Fear of open spaces or of being in crowded, public places like markets. Fear of leaving a safe place.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I don't know what it's called, but I have a fear of seeing large things in the ocean or in space.  For example, I cannot watch the movie Titanic because it freaks me out.  I'm not scared of boats or the water, it's the size of the ship and the fact that part of it is under the water, unseen.  It's strange.  I can't watch things with large whales underwater.  Things with large spaceships in outer space are weird too.  My breathing changes and my heartrate speeds up...it's very uncomfortable.  :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Clowns and dentists and going over bridges....especially ones with water underneath
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured