Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband sucks today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

He is walking around in yesterdays dirty clothes ranting and raving cause he misplaced his time card. OOOOOOhhh I am not happy with him today. This whole day he has been a monster. This morning he was on the phone to his brothe and asked me to go get us some soda from the store. So naturally I asked him for money. He tells his brother I am a "mooch" since I'm a SAHM. OMG, I am soooooooo glad he just left to work. Better late then never when he acts like this. Thanks for listening, vent is over now I hope.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM

hugs what an ass

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

hugs what an ass

Thank you sweetie, yes he is being an ass. He told me he was just "joking" when he said that to his brother. But that was only after I made a big deal out of it.Maybe Im making too much out of it, but it was hurtful, Hugs back, and hope he comes back from work in a better mood. Im getting tird of his ass.

Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

On his day off I would sneak out of the house leave him with the kids and see how he handles being the SAHM for the day

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

hugs what an ass

Thank you sweetie, yes he is being an ass. He told me he was just "joking" when he said that to his brother. But that was only after I made a big deal out of it.Maybe Im making too much out of it, but it was hurtful, Hugs back, and hope he comes back from work in a better mood. Im getting tird of his ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

On his day off I would sneak out of the house leave him with the kids and see how he handles being the SAHM for the day

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

hugs what an ass

Thank you sweetie, yes he is being an ass. He told me he was just "joking" when he said that to his brother. But that was only after I made a big deal out of it.Maybe Im making too much out of it, but it was hurtful, Hugs back, and hope he comes back from work in a better mood. Im getting tird of his as

Super idea! Thanks for listening it means alot :). I also found his timecard, hopeflly he cheers up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN