Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me your deepest secret!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Don't forget your anon button.

There was one if these last night and I laughed my ass off reading them do let's do it again.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG, my confession...I need to get laid SO BAD, not the vanilla, hey the kids are sleeping kind of sex I have with my husband. I need the rip each others clothes off, I can not wait to taste you kind of getting laid. I'm dying for it.
My husbands best friend walked up behind me and started passionately kissing my neck as a joke (pretending he thought I was his wife) and I laughed even though I was weak in the knees. I felt him get hard against my back. He apologized and walked away adjusting himself. That is as much heat as I've experienced in years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I wish I could go invisible. I could really use a nap!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I have a lot of resentment towards my hubby due to what he put me through the first few years of our marriage. We moved past it and things are great, until I'm mad at him. Then it all bubbles back up. I just hold it in. In his mind it's all over, but there are things he did that I have never forgiven. I hate that I live my life with so much deep anger, I just don't know how to get past it. I really want to do some counseling, but living in a town of less than 1,000 people really doesn't give me that option. :(
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:20 PM
No.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM
I'm in love with my best friend who's married & has a family :(
DEJavu17
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I just stuffed my face with half of a bag of tostitos and this really awesome layered dip. Its cream cheese on the bottom, Hormel no bean chili and taco cheese. I ate almost the whole bowl. Damn it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a stripper years ago before marriage and becoming a mom.

Me too. But that isn't a big secret for me. Hubby knows. 

Mine, hubby can't kiss to save his life, thankfully he is at least good in the sack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I don't know how to ride a bike.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a great SO but im still in love with my ex and talk to him as much as possible (he feels the same way about me)

I have the same, my ex is my bf and he lives 3000 miles away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I avoid kissing my husband cause he always has really bad breath :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured