Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
How do you tell your SO you want more sex?

I've tried tellng him, tried starting it, tried making dates for it... I'm at a loss... I've been dealing with this for almost a yr now.

Its like he can go a week without it, but if I go that long, I just doing want to do it- and I force myself to. I hate forcing myself cuz it feels like when I was raped; no emotion, no foreplay, no lube (we have 4 bottles right'next to the bed, but it still doesn't get used)... I'm just closing my eyes, in pain and wishing it was over
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:56 AM
I'm sorry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
And you want more?
TinDoll
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:58 AM

You could just mess with yourself when you know he's going to come in and say "hey! Just the man I was thinking about! Want to make the rest of my fantasy come true?" ;) LOL

Seriously though, I'm sorry that it's reminiscent of a bad time for you and that you get some good advice that works for y'all.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Whoo!! Sounds like you REALLY need to talk to your SO about all this. None of this "trying" bull shit. Sit him down and be very blunt about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM
I just tell him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Tell him everythig you just told us. We've had a few difficulties in the bedroom but we're always open and honest. And very accepting of whatever issues the other one is dealing with. Talk!!! I can't stress that enough. Make him talk back. Ask a ton of questions of he's not offering enough insight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM
idk have come across that one yet with my so
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM

after that initial first time, its like my body gets flowing again- and i almost CRAVE it.

like one night- we had sex... it sucked.. the following night- AMAZING BEYOND BELIEF... but for the following week- nothing at all. then, i just didnt want it. i couldnt MAKE myself horny again... tonight, we did it and while it sucked- i'm getting horny. he's currently sleeping and i'm just HOPING that tomorrow, we'll go at it and i'll be into it this time around.... but then what- ya know?

idk if its something wrong with me... if i just need to tell him that i need more foreplay (although, we've tried that before and it didnt work out- i just wasnt into it)... or what.

its frustrating. i'm tempting to go between "i want it at least every other night" to "just dont bother touching me at all"

Quoting Anonymous:

And you want more?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM

i've tried talking to him about it; from my past issues to how i'd like things now (but also willing to compromise).

when we talk about it; he seems understanding... but then when push comes to shove, the actions just arent there really.

Quoting 3babiesofmyown:

Tell him everythig you just told us. We've had a few difficulties in the bedroom but we're always open and honest. And very accepting of whatever issues the other one is dealing with. Talk!!! I can't stress that enough. Make him talk back. Ask a ton of questions of he's not offering enough insight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:13 AM

lol i tried that... sad but true. we have our main tv in the bedroom, so he was watching TV- i jumped into bed and started playing with myself. it got to the point where i got myself off and he came to bed a while later.

other times; i'll jump on him (straddle him), kissing him, etc. he'll go get ready for bed (brush his teeth, oil his hair, put the durag on, etc)- but when i'm in bed waiting for him, he'll go back to sitting at the lounge area in the room.... same if i dont straddle him and just start giving him a blow job.

i've tried waking him up in the middle of the night (sometimes he does that with me), but again- nothing happens.

now- this isnt ALL the time. but over the last year- its how i am... and after he goes back to whatever he was doing, even though i'm in the mood, or he WAS in the mood- i just feel defeated and like "why bother?" turn around and go to bed.... i dont wanna push him to do it since i hate that feeling myself-- but at the same time, i dont want to deny him when he wants to b/c i know eventually, i'm gonna become a horn dog once we get after that initial time!

hell! i even asked if we could go an entire MONTH (30 days) of sex every night... he was all for it; but nothing happened.

Quoting TinDoll:

You could just mess with yourself when you know he's going to come in and say "hey! Just the man I was thinking about! Want to make the rest of my fantasy come true?" ;) LOL

Seriously though, I'm sorry that it's reminiscent of a bad time for you and that you get some good advice that works for y'all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured