Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why would the police helicopter do this?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
It has been circling the same spot for a good 15-20 minuets now with its spot light.

I'm starting to get a little paranoid now. Usually they fly over a few times like once a year in my neighborhood. But now this?!

And I know it's the same spot because curiosity got the best of me do I stood outside for a long while watching.

If they were looking for someone don't you think they'd move on by now?! I've heard no sirens around us. Just the helicopter.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it was a sting operation with no sirens and the helicopter is giving them a spot light ?
That's all I got
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc.momma
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
They are after someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't be standing outside during this...IF they are searching for someone on the run then you may get caught up in the crossfire. Get your BEHIND inside the house

Animated banner with a ghost says Have a Spooky Halloween                                          

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Oh hmm I guess so. Figures after I post this they leave. Lol but seriously usually get like 2 pass overs on one single night a year so this is odd. Blah. Now to try and fall back asleep.

Quoting Fields456:

Maybe it was a sting operation with no sirens and the helicopter is giving them a spot light ?

That's all I got

charliebean
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Maybe they're using the light to see something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:09 AM
They di it simply to make you worry... Idk turn on the news. Pack up the kids and go.to Walmart/
This is cafemom! Why you ask hard questions???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I am inside now. And they were not shining their light into my backyard. But yeah that thought did cross my mind. Which is why I chose to go in.

Quoting Sassy762:

I wouldn't be standing outside during this...IF they are searching for someone on the run then you may get caught up in the crossfire. Get your BEHIND inside the house

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:10 AM
They could be searching for a body. If it's not moving/dead... It's not as easy to spot.
lalaboosh
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this

They're after you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Ohhhh good thought!!! They could be trying to get intel on a house!! I am just paranoid. We've gotten 3 ADT calls this month about recent crime in our neighborhood. The news paper never says anything though lol. But yeah it's getting to me.

Plus one friend has video cams at his house and coughs people breaking into their car. And then another lady I know said someone broke into her house and got into her room. She thankfully had wasp spray next to her bed for unrelated break in but it came in handy!! Neither of these people live in my neighborhood but still UHG world be crazy now!!!

Quoting charliebean:

Maybe they're using the light to see something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN