Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guess Im a horrible mom...

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:09 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

I guess Im a horrible mom/role model. And the reason for this is because my children and I sometimes switch movie night for video game night and we play mortal combat!!!! WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charliebean
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:13 AM
FINISH HIM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:13 AM
1 mom liked this
KO!

Quoting charliebean:

FINISH HIM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmbivalentWiz
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Mortal Kombat.

=D

lov1nlif3
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Quoting charliebean:

FINISH HIM

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Are you a 'horrible' mom too??? We switched and played mario for awhile because last year at my work christmas party my 5 year old introduced himself as scorpion the entire time. so yea....

TinDoll
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:18 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL If other people's perceptions made us horrible moms there wouldn't be ONE "good" mom in the world.

Your house is dirty? Bad Mom! You let your kid watch tv while you clean? Bad MOM! You ff? Bad. You bf too long? BAD. You make your kid laugh by hanging them upside down, you encourage them to sit/stand/roll over by making them do it themselves, you discipline them! How dare you! BAD MOM! 

LOL It's rediculous. As long as your kid is a happy, repectful, nourished child who loves you and knows they are loved, you're a good mom.

lov1nlif3
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

ahaha...well here is what makes it WORSE!!!!!!! On our video game nights we eat dinner on the living room floor and after dinner we eat icecream sandwiches and hot cheetos...that I bought with foodstamps =) So apparently there is a special place in hell for me

Quoting TinDoll:

LOL If other people's perceptions made us horrible moms there wouldn't be ONE "good" mom in the world.

Your house is dirty? Bad Mom! You let your kid watch tv while you clean? Bad MOM! You ff? Bad. You bf too long? BAD. You make your kid laugh by hanging them upside down, you encourage them to sit/stand/roll over by making them do it themselves, you discipline them! How dare you! BAD MOM! 

LOL It's rediculous. As long as your kid is a happy, repectful, nourished child who loves you and knows they are loved, you're a good mom.

TinDoll
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Damn... I wanna be your kid! LOL Icecream sandwhich sounds AMAZING! I promise I'll clean the controller if I get it sticky! I swear! =D

Quoting lov1nlif3:

ahaha...well here is what makes it WORSE!!!!!!! On our video game nights we eat dinner on the living room floor and after dinner we eat icecream sandwiches and hot cheetos...that I bought with foodstamps =) So apparently there is a special place in hell for me

Quoting TinDoll:

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Then I must be a freaking AWFUL mom/role model!! I have a mortal kombat vs marvel arcade game in my garage that my DS & all the neighbor kids play free any time they like!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I don't have a game system anymore, and I was always terrible at Mortal Kombat anyway. My 4-year-old's seen Hunger Games. Does that count?

Quoting lov1nlif3:

Quoting charliebean:

FINISH HIM

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Are you a 'horrible' mom too??? We switched and played mario for awhile because last year at my work christmas party my 5 year old introduced himself as scorpion the entire time. so yea....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vixcalamity
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:24 AM
I am going to kiss you. Be ready. Lol

Quoting TinDoll:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)