Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should i be worried about him and the babysitter?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
I have a babysitter who comes in a couple of days a week. I have been noticing that the sitter and dh have been flirting with each other. Last week i needed to go to the store. before i left i told the sitter i would call her on Saturday and let her know when i needed her. i was gone about 4 hours and when i came back she was still at the house talking to dh. Yesterday i got a text from her saying that dh tried to call her but she was too busy to answer the phone. when he got up he told me he needed to make some phone calls. when i walked outside he was talking in a real low voice. i couldn't make out what he was saying. when i walked past him i could hear the sitters voice. he was on the phone with her for an hour. when he got done he told me that she was going to be coming to the house everyday until he says.

This morning she came she is wearing a dress. this chick never wears dresses to my house. i went up stairs to take a shower and i could hear them talking and laughing. i peaked downstairs and saw him hug her and tell her he was going to bed.

maybe im jumping the gun but i don't feel comfortable with this.

I'm at the library computer and my time is almost up. i will respond when i get a chance
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Get a new sitter...  Preferably someone old...

xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
5 moms liked this
Fire her. Fuck that shit.... and set up the couch for Dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmm.... don't start accusing or getting it in your head. Then you will drive yourself or him crazy! Just find another sitter. Tell dh you don't think she's right for the family and find an ugly old lady :)
if dh starts defending her and getting all weird about firing her then you may want to think about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Time tor a new sitter.
sapphire-rose
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
13 moms liked this

set up a nanny cam and find out once and for all.

ShirreeM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
This!

Quoting jas_momof2:

Get a new sitter...  Preferably someone old...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddie02
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Whoa. Inappropriate behavior. I walked in on my dad and the 17 year old babysitter at the age of seven and had the task of telling my mom. He called me a liar. They divorced right after that. I would get to the bottom of that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
New sitter.
maddie02
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
A new sitter doesnt mean he will stop seeing her. Id get a camera. They are cheap nowadays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
3 moms liked this

Time for a new sitter and a new husband!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)