Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hubby's razor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I usually get a wax once a month, but to tie me over till the next one, I use my dh's electric shaver to trim.

Anyone else?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Bump
LucyHarper
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Ew, I just use my own.

ff-princess
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM
3 moms liked this
No, he busted me with his electric shaver once when we dating, and it's of limits to me. Lmao, he says, "I put that on my face!" My response? What's the difference, I put my pussy on your face too and you don't bitch about that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:55 PM
My thoughts exactly!!!

Lol

Quoting ff-princess:

No, he busted me with his electric shaver once when we dating, and it's of limits to me. Lmao, he says, "I put that on my face!" My response? What's the difference, I put my pussy on your face too and you don't bitch about that.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Bwahaha I have used his electric razor prior to hopping in the shower . When things ate hectic and I let it get a little too long I have to. :( oooppsss

Quoting ff-princess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Yup! I'm due but don't have time to go get my nails and my wax done till prob next week so I did my nails today and then trimmed before I showered!!

He will never find out bwahhaahaha!!

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Bwahaha I have used his electric razor prior to hopping in the shower . When things ate hectic and I let it get a little too long I have to. :( oooppsss

Quoting ff-princess:

Momof5kids84
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Lmao...my DH doesn't like electric razors. They don't get close enough. His razor, though, is totally off limits because it dulls the blade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)