Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did Romney really just say that???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yea, because all people need to be married before having a child. Some of the strongest families out there are *gasp* not married. I am married and I feel this way. That was so rude.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Quoting incognito116:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I LOVE how you ignorant fuckin women twist everything Romney says. Wow! FTR, I disagree with both parties but Romney is clearly nailing Obama and it's showing because most of you women are picking everything he says apart. OBAMA is NOT a fuckin GOD PEOPLE!

Wow, you sound pretty ignorant yourself for posting this uneducated rant.   If you really were watching.  Obama won this debate hands down.

LMAO, no he didn't.  All he did was stutter and lie.

I think you are referring to Romney...come on, do  you need to educate yourself also?

Anonymous
FROM WHAT **I** watched Romney was nailing Obama. Obviously you can't fuckin read because I hate both of them. We're fucked no matter who gets elected. I wish you people would pull your heads out of your asses and realize this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I LOVE how you ignorant fuckin women twist everything Romney says. Wow! FTR, I disagree with both parties but Romney is clearly nailing Obama and it's showing because most of you women are picking everything he says apart. OBAMA is NOT a fuckin GOD PEOPLE!

Wow, you sound pretty ignorant yourself for posting this uneducated rant.   If you really were watching.  Obama won this debate hands down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

lol@all of these mitt lovers. He doesn't give a shit about you.. then again if you are making 250k+ well he does care. 

Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this

He just hates women in general. We aren't capable of working without special treatment, we aren't allowed to have birth control that our insurance that we pay for will cover...i guess he would rather see women at home raising children and bowing down to men than being productive members of society....but, that's what Mormons usually believe, so it's not surprising. He will not be able to separate his religion from his job...the Mormon religion says that members have to live every aspect of their lives as a Mormon. He will not be able to not involve his religion and if he gets elected(not likely) we are all screwed.

TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Take your bias filter off and hear what he actually said. Facts are facts.   BTW I am a single mom.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I'm assuming this is sarcasm and I like it!

Quoting ElitestJen:

Lol! People should be married before having babies!? What an offensive and horrible idea!

Good grief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I personally don't like either and will not be voting but I seem to remember Romney stuttering quite a bit himself.

Quoting incognito116:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO, no he didn't.  All he did was stutter and lie.

Anonymous

LOL!

Quoting Sailor_nena:

They don't have to be married. Romney and his magical underwear can suck a cock.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just heard him say this--It was because of poverty levels, NOT morality. And he's right. Two-parent married homes do better financially, than not.

Anonymous
Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh hell, why don't all you obama-mama's get on your obama phones and spread the word.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Obama gorounded hin to the ground!. Grounded to the ground!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)