Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

Okay this is not a confession but I am making a cook book of old family recipes and I am writing a introduction and I wondered what you all think? Anything I should change, I need others persepectives on this and since its a gift I can't ask my family.

Here is a book of family recipe’s that I have put together for us to cook and share from. These food dishes come from generations past and of course from our current family members.  Lots of love went into the food made from these pages, from Aunt Etta’s fry ring sausage, to  Aunt Betty’s cinnamon rolls and of course Grandma Sally's Kolaches. I remember all these dishes with great fondness and want to make sure they are passed down for all to share, so that our kids can look back and cook the things we loved to share with them. So make sure you add to this recipe book and write things down, we wouldn't want anyone to miss the good things that we cook especially all the love that went into them.

Good or any way to make it sound better?

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Just because "cookbook" has the word "book" does not mean it needs an introduction...
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:46 PM

sounds good!

mariesmama
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM

my mom handwrote me a notebook

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)