Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy vent

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 33 Replies
It simply needs to get out so I don't freak out any more than I have today.

Pregnancy has been the worst time of my life. I can't sleep, can't breathe, NOTHING is comfortable, my sex life had vanished and I can't eat a damn thing without feeling sick. All of this has irritated me to no end and now, my SO won't even share a bed with me because I can't find a comfortable position.

Don't get me wrong, this baby is a blessing. I couldn't be more thrilled to have her. I only wish I had been completely unconscious and wish to be until she is born in the coming weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafer
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Oh, and my arms are always painfully numb and my doctor says it's normal. I want to gnaw them off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cheesebug
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Im due next week and i am going through all of the above. I dont want to be pregnant anymore!!!!

*wipes away tear*
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Right there with you. I hate being pregnant. The next 10 weeks can't pass fast enough.
Also, your avatar pic is so pretty.
winkyloafer
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM
It has been a damn nightmare! If she wants a sibling, she's getting a dog. A giant, fluffy dog. No more babies for me or, so help me God, I will lose it!

Quoting mom2cheesebug:

Im due next week and i am going through all of the above. I dont want to be pregnant anymore!!!!

*wipes away tear*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I went through it four times. It does get easier hang in there its totally worth it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. 

winkyloafer
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
The fringe accentuates my ample features.

Quoting almondpigeon:

Right there with you. I hate being pregnant. The next 10 weeks can't pass fast enough.

Also, your avatar pic is so pretty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Your pregnancy sounds like a breeze compared to mine, lol.

Being pregnant with my third baby literally broke my back.  I have had three major back surgeries to try and fix it, the last one was just this past Friday.  Trust me it could be worse.

I was admitted into the hospital with my last three for at least two weeks with kidney infections.  With the third I had to have emergency surgery the day before she was born via emergency c-section because of the surgery gone wrong.  She was born at 34 weeks and went straight to the NICU.  With my fourth, who was a miracle because I had meningitis when he was conceived so again, I had to be admitted, I had GD.  That turned into Diabetes 1, which I am still dealing with now and he is 10 months.

Trust me, it could be a lot worse, lol.  I would have loved a pregnany like yours.

UgtaBkdnMe
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I feel your pain.

r_luvli
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Sorry you're having such a rough time, mama. It's been more than 18 yrs since I was last pregnant, but I loved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)