Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnancy vent

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 33 Replies
It simply needs to get out so I don't freak out any more than I have today.

Pregnancy has been the worst time of my life. I can't sleep, can't breathe, NOTHING is comfortable, my sex life had vanished and I can't eat a damn thing without feeling sick. All of this has irritated me to no end and now, my SO won't even share a bed with me because I can't find a comfortable position.

Don't get me wrong, this baby is a blessing. I couldn't be more thrilled to have her. I only wish I had been completely unconscious and wish to be until she is born in the coming weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafer
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Oh, and my arms are always painfully numb and my doctor says it's normal. I want to gnaw them off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cheesebug
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Im due next week and i am going through all of the above. I dont want to be pregnant anymore!!!!

*wipes away tear*
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Right there with you. I hate being pregnant. The next 10 weeks can't pass fast enough.
Also, your avatar pic is so pretty.
winkyloafer
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM
It has been a damn nightmare! If she wants a sibling, she's getting a dog. A giant, fluffy dog. No more babies for me or, so help me God, I will lose it!

Quoting mom2cheesebug:

Im due next week and i am going through all of the above. I dont want to be pregnant anymore!!!!

*wipes away tear*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I went through it four times. It does get easier hang in there its totally worth it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. 

winkyloafer
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
The fringe accentuates my ample features.

Quoting almondpigeon:

Right there with you. I hate being pregnant. The next 10 weeks can't pass fast enough.

Also, your avatar pic is so pretty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Your pregnancy sounds like a breeze compared to mine, lol.

Being pregnant with my third baby literally broke my back.  I have had three major back surgeries to try and fix it, the last one was just this past Friday.  Trust me it could be worse.

I was admitted into the hospital with my last three for at least two weeks with kidney infections.  With the third I had to have emergency surgery the day before she was born via emergency c-section because of the surgery gone wrong.  She was born at 34 weeks and went straight to the NICU.  With my fourth, who was a miracle because I had meningitis when he was conceived so again, I had to be admitted, I had GD.  That turned into Diabetes 1, which I am still dealing with now and he is 10 months.

Trust me, it could be a lot worse, lol.  I would have loved a pregnany like yours.

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I feel your pain.

r_luvli
by Stacey on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Sorry you're having such a rough time, mama. It's been more than 18 yrs since I was last pregnant, but I loved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)