Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updated again: WTF is wrong with her?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 428 Replies
After our son was born my SO had a one night stand with another woman, which he admitted to almost straight away and he explained everything to her. He told her that it shouldn't have happened, won't happen again & that there was nothing more to discuss/no future. I haven't forgiven him for it, but we've moved forward. Anyway fast forward 13 months on and we're pregnant again. She's now decided to rear her head again and demand to see him, claims she loves him, turns up on my doorstep and tells me that I ruined everything and ruined her little plan. She's not seen him or heard from him since that night, but she's now sending abusive messages to me. I'm going through a high risk pregnancy right now! Any ideas on how to handle this?

Edit:
1. We are NOT married.
2. He didn't sleep with her whilst I was pregnant.
3. She's recently moved in with her mother who lives a few doors down.
4. They have NOT been in contact since that night
5. She herself agrees and admits that it was that ONE night. There was nothing else.

Edit 2:
SO and I went to the police. SO wanted to. We've reported what has been happening and the police are taking it very seriously given my condition and the fact she is now closer. They have taken a detailed statement from SO about that night and any contact leading up to this. They are checking through call records, cell phone bills including messages, emails and Facebook. They were at her Mother's house a while ago so I'm guessing they've gone to speak to her.

Edit 3:
The police came round today to talk to us about what had happened. They took a statement from her however they've said they're confused. Apparently in her statemet she confirmed that they slept together on the night in question (September15th 2011). She said that after my SO had said that it was a mistake and he had a fiancé and 2 children who he had no plans to leave and couldn't believe he'd just betrayed us. She says in her statement that they never exchange numbers and she didn't see him again. She said that a couple of months ago she'd seen us buying baby clothes, noticed my small bump and how cosy we were and figured things out. She says she found my number in a friends phone and that's how she got my number. She said when she went to visit her Mum in August, she saw us out in our front garden playing with the kids and found out we lived there. She never proceeded to tell the police that my SO had not spoken to her or seen her at all since that night, but then claimed she's pregnant with his baby. The police are somewhat confused by this claim. They have requested she goes to the hospital and has a pregnancy test. Apparently her mother also informed the police that she has had mental problems in the past.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:12 AM
34 moms liked this

Restraining order and pronto.  Call the cops next time she comes over and keep all the texts.  Or just get a new number.  

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:13 AM
26 moms liked this
You make your SO deal with it.

This is his mess to clean up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM
I've had the same number since I first had a phone so like 9/10 years, I don't want to have to change it :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Restraining order and pronto.  Call the cops next time she comes over and keep all the texts.  Or just get a new number.  

Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Is she texting you? How does she have your number? How does she know where you live!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM
He's tried!! She's obsessed with him though and has turned vile on me!

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

You make your SO deal with it.

This is his mess to clean up
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Her Mother lives a few doors down so she's seen us coming in and out with the kids. Apparently I'm the "home wrecking whore" LOL

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Is she texting you? How does she have your number? How does she know where you live!?
smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:17 AM
40 moms liked this

fuck you die violent

Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM
6 moms liked this
Seriously, next time she comes over just punch her in the balls.

Or call the cops, get a restraining order then punch your DH square in the urethra 4 thousand times.

Quoting Anonymous:

Her Mother lives a few doors down so she's seen us coming in and out with the kids. Apparently I'm the "home wrecking whore" LOL

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM
7 moms liked this
Call the po po ho!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:20 AM
I don't have an issue with SO, we worked through our problems. If I wasn't pregnant I would punch her!

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Seriously, next time she comes over just punch her in the balls.

Or call the cops, get a restraining order then punch your DH square in the urethra 4 thousand times.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured