Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She puts her child on a leash?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 46 Replies
4 moms liked this

Yea, that would be me. And my son and I both love it! He gets a little freedom and I get piece of mind knowing he is right next to me and can't get away. It felt a little strange at first, not to mention all the looks we have gotten. But I have got over that and love our new harness.

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KRONIKlove
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM
...I was against it until my daughter became a toddler. I don't have one for her because we don't go many places where I can't control her. But if I were to go to the zoo or mall, she would have one
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jamiegraham
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I used them on my kids and when my granddaughter was little I used one on her, they are great!

BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Im all about safety precautions! If it makes you feel better, then by all means. ♥

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I'm getting one for my son, I just always forget when I'm out. But he's too quick and I'm too pregnant lol
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM
3 moms liked this

I've never found myself needing one, but to each his own. I expect the parents know their children's behavior, and their own personal capabilities far better than I do. I'd rather see the child harnessed than hurt.

ittybit2012
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I think that some of the people that knock the use of the leashes know that their children need one.  I don't see what the problem is with them.  Kids are safe and the parents have peace of mind.  Win win IMO.

CutieCrab
by Jen on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I loved it too! So did my son!! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Does he sit and roll over on command too!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Just don't tie him to the bicycle rack while you run into the store or hook it up to the clothesline in the backyard so he can get some exercise.
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:19 AM
I'm debating on getting one for ds we are going to Disney in a few weeks and he doesn't like his stroller for long periods of time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)