Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We Got Stuck On A Balcony Yesterday..

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 1 Replies

Yesterday I took my 3 year old to Imagination Station. It's a science center here and has lots of cool stuff for little kids to do.

I hadn't been there in about 15 years, not since junior high. So when we went to leave, I go out a door that says "Exit" It said exit so I figured it was, ya know, an exit lol.

Well it leads us onto a balcony overlooking the river. I figure we could just go down some steps to get down. Not the way I came in but w/e.

All the stairs were blocked off though. So I decide to go back in..go to the only set of doors (the ones we came out of) and they are LOCKED!!

I'm like...WTH?? You can go out these doors but not back in? I tried banging on the doors but no answer.

Luckily I had my member I.D. with me, and it had the phone number on it. I called them and explained what happened and they came and let us back in lol.

They said they keep the doors open because some people like to go on the balcony and enjoy the view. Which it is a pretty nice view..but why the hell do you have doors that let you out but not back in?? LMAO We were seriously STUCK there, because there was no other doors and the stairs were blocked!!

Thank goodness for my cell phone LOL.

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
iheartmycinco
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM
That's crazy. But at least you can laugh now. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN